Casle Hall

[Post New]by Pendiz on Aug 14, 11 10:19 AM
I just do not understand what I'm supposed to be doing here. I have 3 runes (pure luck, just by clicking) but don't know how to proceed. I've clicked on all the scrolls, all the impressions of runes on the wall etc. but I'm completely stuck.
Please help....

thank you

Re:Casle Hall

[Post New]by nanniechris on Feb 20, 12 2:20 PM
Me too

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 20, 12 3:48 PM
Hi nanniechris and Pendiz

Although I'm not sure which castle hall you're in I know for this game we have a blog walkthrough that shows what you're supposed to do with the runes:

The Ancient Castle in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by jetlee01 on Mar 16, 12 9:59 AM
Walk through really didn't help any other idea's?

lisanti
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by lisanti on Apr 3, 12 6:29 PM
I hope that you've solved this already, but in case you didn't - you have to find several rune parts for each of the runes on the enchanted door. As you find the parts for each one (and you can only get the parts for one rune at a time), they merge together in the inventory area and you put it onto the enchanted door. I must have clicked on that scroll on the ground 20 times before it started to make sense, and it was just happenstance that I clicked on the rune part I needed to start it off. The parts are all over the church, some in fairly dark corners, so you may have to resort to the hint button; I sure did.

Go to: