Walkthrough?

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on Aug 14, 11 9:28 PM
Does Big Fish have a walkthrough for this game? I've found one on another site but its too confusing.

Movember
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Movember on Aug 22, 11 7:39 PM
DashGamesAddict wrote:Does Big Fish have a walkthrough for this game? I've found one on another site but its too confusing.

girlJaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by girlJaye on Aug 24, 11 2:41 PM
DashGamesAddict wrote:Does Big Fish have a walkthrough for this game? I've found one on another site but its too confusing.

Hi there, DashGamesAddict! Not sure if you've gotten your answer to this question yet, but thought I'd pipe up just in case you're still looking for help. You shouldn't need the walkthrough for this particular version of this game because it's a Collector's Edition. The CE games come with a strategy guide built right into the game - that way you don't have to minimize out & back in while you read it online. In this game, you'll find the button for the guide on the lower right-hand side of the screen. It's in the top part of your inventory bar right next to the active zones magnifying glass. All you do is click on it and then jump right to whichever chapter you need help with.

dvoeg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by dvoeg on Aug 24, 11 5:46 PM
The strategy guide does not good if steps are missing - like how to get the final crystal ball! Anyone at all out there know how to find it?? If I don't get an answer soon I'm going to ask for a refund because I can't finish the game until I find it!

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Aug 27, 11 9:25 PM
girlJaye wrote:

Hi there, DashGamesAddict! Not sure if you've gotten your answer to this question yet, but thought I'd pipe up just in case you're still looking for help. You shouldn't need the walkthrough for this particular version of this game because it's a Collector's Edition. The CE games come with a strategy guide built right into the game - that way you don't have to minimize out & back in while you read it online. In this game, you'll find the button for the guide on the lower right-hand side of the screen. It's in the top part of your inventory bar right next to the active zones magnifying glass. All you do is click on it and then jump right to whichever chapter you need help with.

Hi
Just bought this and now I'm sorry I did....no strategy guide (it was there in the trial and now it's gone) I'm stuck and am getting really frustrated. The stuff in my inventory is for places I can't get to yet.....help!

Thanks
gailfriend

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 28, 11 11:31 AM
gailfriend429 wrote:
girlJaye wrote:

Hi
Just bought this and now I'm sorry I did....no strategy guide (it was there in the trial and now it's gone) I'm stuck and am getting really frustrated. The stuff in my inventory is for places I can't get to yet.....help!

Thanks
gailfriend

Are you sure you bought the CE and not the SE, which was just released a couple of days ago? As the SE is now released, you can go to that forum for the walkthrough.

Edited on 08/28/2011 at 11:39:27 AM PST

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 28, 11 11:37 AM
dvoeg wrote:The strategy guide does not good if steps are missing - like how to get the final crystal ball! Anyone at all out there know how to find it?? If I don't get an answer soon I'm going to ask for a refund because I can't finish the game until I find it!

The strategy guide is set up in a particular order, which you, as the gamer, may not necessarily follow. I almost always have to search back and forth to find the screenshots/info I need, on the rare occasions I use it. The best place to start is in the chapter you're currently in and try to figure out where you are from there.

Search all rooms. There are four activated HOG scenes in four of the rooms. Look for the sparkles. Check pages 35 and 36 of the SG.

Edited on 08/28/2011 at 11:38:57 AM PST

[Post New]by HOGSRmything on Jul 10, 12 7:26 PM
The strategy guide doesn't work and I can't find a walk through! I am quickly regretting this purchase - help!

Go to: