bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Smiling Pasta

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 15, 11 12:05 AM
Daisy has just been appointed the new chef of Smiling Pasta! Everything was going swimmingly until Pastafast Chain shows up and decides to take over! Help her run the business and turn a tidy profit to keep the corporate goons from winning in this challenging Time Management game. Upgrade the restaurant and keep your clients content to save Smiling Pasta!

mareMeva
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Smiling Pasta

[Post New]by mareMeva on Aug 15, 11 1:17 AM
Thank you for breaking the sad/grim/horror line for a day Will try it right now!!

mM

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Aug 15, 11 2:18 AM
Very cute and fun game. Your customer comes in and orders their food and you have to play match 3 and match the ingredients they need to fill the order. Along the same lines as Burger Rush, Restaurant Rush and Pizza Chef. I played for a few minutes and being a sucker for these type of games I purchased it and I'm very pleased with it. The graphics are very nice and bright and clear. You are able to buy upgrades and new recipes so that you can make a nice little profit you also have goodies like candy, cookies and coffee you can give to the not so patient customers. The power ups are really cute there is one that is fire when you click on it, it burns a whole block for you then there is the star when you switch that with something it clears out a big bunch for you. You have a coffee machine, a drink machine which your customers may order drinks with their meal and a microwave which I haven't unlocked yet and there are alot of recipes to unlock. It's just a real cute and all around fun little game like Burger Rush and the others so if you like those kind of games give this one a run it's cute and lots of fun. The storyline is cute your uncle has gone out of town leaves you in charge and a big corporation finds out and tries to buy your place and of course you don't sell and well that makes them mad so they are determined to run you out of business but your not going to let them do that either. Give it a try it's lots of fun. Thanks and developers for a really fun little game.

Edited on 08/15/2011 at 2:19:20 AM PST

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 15, 11 5:35 AM
It looks this is a populair game.

[Post New]by closest_geek on Aug 15, 11 6:23 AM
I don't know what is scarier, the tsunami of horror theme HOGs that Big Fish are bringing out or the look of the PASTAFASTA Chain CEO's eyebrows and Daisy's disproportionate hands in this game.

Character graphics aside, the game play is predictable and addictive and provides little to no stimulation although on some days this is not a bad thing! Its a cute little game but not overly difficult to achieve Experts for all the levels in the 1hr trial. To be honest I love a good TM, Strategy or M3 game but I just can't excuse the highly, *highly* annoying 'pasta ready' sound bite that occurs every time you complete a dish. The M3 board is a little small and just doesn't capture the gameplay very well. 2/3 of the screen is filled with the customers and at times it detracts away from the game.

I will have to pass on this one. Its been done before and better unfortunately.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 15, 11 9:28 AM
Hey fishies!

It looks like we had 2 separate forums going for this game. Now that we've combined those into 1, I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread, but please feel free to re-post your comments in the open "Smiling Pasta" thread.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: