prdh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Help please on Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake

[Post New]by prdh on Aug 15, 11 5:09 AM

Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake

Help please, I'm almost done with the worlds fastest, shortest game but what do I use to make the 'beam' in the box in the basement with the snakes? I've had to quit the game awaiting an answer. Thank you for your answers.

Re:Help please on Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 15, 11 5:34 AM
You are in the wrong forum.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Help please on Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 15, 11 9:24 AM
Hi prdh!

I'll go ahead and move this thread over to our Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Forum . This way it will be easier for other PCI players to join in on the conversation.

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by kelstar112 on Aug 15, 11 3:11 PM
prdh--did you ever get an answer to your question about getting the beam to shine in the projector? Thanks.

[Post New]by gamefan4157 on Aug 18, 11 5:18 AM
I had to quit the game too because of the beams. Any answers?
I'm really frustrated, and hesitant to buy another BF game at all.

[Post New]by fraulinej on Aug 22, 11 7:24 PM
i did not get all 5 of the ingredients for the "guardian's miracle ingredients". i only have the lotus, the white powder, and the flowers. could u please help me to get the other two ingredients? cannot get back to the catacombs because there is a purple cloud in front of the church.

Edited on 08/22/2011 at 7:26:41 PM PST

[Post New]by dyn6sty on Aug 24, 11 10:54 PM
I got stuck on a few parts with this game, but the forum really helped me out. Follow it to a T. http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/paranormal-crime-investigators-brotherhood-of-the-crescent-snake-walkthrough/

[Post New]by stormmontana7 on Sep 6, 11 4:53 AM
i am at the bell tower cant seem to cut thew third rope

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 6, 11 9:25 PM
stormmontana7 wrote:i am at the bell tower cant seem to cut thew third rope

The rope on the right side needs to be cut close to the bell. The other 2 cut quickly for me.

Go to: