TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

Reviews for Smiling Pasta

[Post New]by TeamSD on Aug 15, 11 6:16 AM
Don't know why but this is six hours after the game release and nobody post the reviews and there're very few comments! The graphics are bad, not awful just bad, music are really annoying! The game is a mix of Match3 and TM like Coffee Rush and Restaurant Rush, Burger Rush abut those games are much better. Story is just normal boring TM style story and the game is not fun! Skip this one, will not buy it even as DD

Grades:

Graphics: D
Story: D
Music: E
Features: C
Fun: E
Gameplay: D
Overall: D

My grades can be as high as A* or as low as F!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Reviews for Smiling Pasta

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Aug 15, 11 7:31 AM
This is a very nice match 3 game, maybe a little bit slow for someone. I hadn`t technical problems within my trialtime. You need to make the match 3 on the right site and after that you need to click on the food on the left site (under the customer). Happy gaming everyone and have a nice week

[Post New]by sarah_mutt on Aug 15, 11 7:52 AM
This is a positive, bright and cheerful TM and M3 game.

The graphics are bright and the customers are cute and well drawn. The gameplay is fun and can be quite addictive once you get the hang of it. Story is standard TM game. I find the music not quite annoying as others said, but the "pasta ready" sound is definitely annoying.

Happy gaming everyone

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 15, 11 8:15 AM
Cute game, but when I got to the screen where you can purchase new recipes, I saw the words "comming soon" all over the page. I'm not sure how this spelling error could have (presumably) slipped by everyone involved in the development/testing of this game, but apparently it did. This bothers me.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Aug 15, 11 8:18 AM
I enjoyed this game. Cheerful and delightful. Just wish the M3 game board was bigger. I didn't care much for the music so quick fix is to turn volume down. All in all it is a average game but after I played 50 minutes into demo an error message came up. Because of error message no buy for me.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 15, 11 9:22 AM
Hey fishies,

It looks like we (not you) had created 2 separate forums for Smiling Pasta, and so that means that there were also 2 review threads going for this game.

There was nothing wrong done on your part, but now that we've combined those 2 forums into 1, I'll be locking this thread. We value your reviews though, so please re-post them in the stickied "Reviews" thread.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: