Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jun 17, 15 5:04 AM
sadie700 wrote:Della,

Thank you for replying to my message. However, I think there was a glitch when you tried to add me. I do have an avatar and do not have my name as 333. So when I saw that you had received that, I invited you to be a friend. I hope it came through okay. My avatar is the gypsy queen and my ID name is Sadie. ID # 194548. While I have occasionally changed my avatar, my name has always been Sadie. Hope this helps. Thanks a million!

Sadie

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 17, 15 4:57 PM
sadie700 wrote:Della,

Thank you for replying to my message. However, I think there was a glitch when you tried to add me. I do have an avatar and do not have my name as 333. So when I saw that you had received that, I invited you to be a friend. I hope it came through okay. My avatar is the gypsy queen and my ID name is Sadie. ID # 194548. While I have occasionally changed my avatar, my name has always been Sadie. Hope this helps. Thanks a million!

Sadie

well, I added you but have not seen you on my friends list yet. Don't know what's going on yet, will see.

[Post New]by Lilycastle on Jun 18, 15 2:44 AM
ScooB2u wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Ellen..........Pirate Pete has a bunch of quests...........did you do those?

Hi sbaker.............I am on level 63 (have been for a few days), completed all of Pirate Pete's quests but am still waiting for the Castle Keeper to update before I can proceed with the game. Do you have any idea as to when this update will happen? I appreciate your time.

[Post New]by Lilycastle on Jun 18, 15 2:57 AM
I have the same problem, I checked for update in my IPad but nothing since June 3rd getting desperate lol I dont know what to do but wait that's why I came hère. Good Luck, maybe some one will help us solve this problem :-)

[Post New]by lota1079 on Jun 18, 15 4:53 AM
Hi everyone. I had to start over due to a computer gilch and lost all my wonderful friends, so now I need new friends. a484746. Thanks

[Post New]by 22egore on Jun 18, 15 3:35 PM
I am looking for a last on the pet went do they get

[Post New]by Grandma_Teddy on Jun 18, 15 7:41 PM
my question is about achievements: one o the achievements is to move the Knight Lord.........I don't know what this is............also what is craft a pet?

Edited on 06/18/2015 at 7:49:42 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 18, 15 8:03 PM
Grandma.........moving the Knights..........on either side of the castle entrance are two Knights........just click on them.........they pound their weapons......do it every day, if you miss a day, you have to start over.

To craft a pet.........first you must get eggs.........look in crafting circle.....third circle at bottom with beakers.......once in crafting at top is a paw print........click on that......will bring up all the pets and what you need to craft them.

Edited on 06/18/2015 at 8:05:44 PM PST

[Post New]by blkrites on Jun 20, 15 4:44 AM
Wow, I never thought I would get the 10,000 morphing objects done. Are there more in each area you go to? Just wondering.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 20, 15 7:14 AM
Bikrites...........there are a bunch in every area.......but once you get 3 flowers in an area, that is it...........they will regenerate in that same area in about 5 minutes.

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by redgames on Jun 20, 15 10:51 AM
Della295587 wrote:
redgames wrote:
nickelphire580 wrote:Hello, I am trying to find the Christmas Cards, and the Christmas Decorations. I am on level 16 , and I have looked on every screen I play on, but I can not find any Christmas Cards, Christmas Decorations. Do these morph like the butterflies and flowers, or do you have to craft them? Please Help! I would like to add them to my achievements awards. Thank You.

I am on level 37. I never found the Christmas items and they are still in my achievements!!!!!! Now I have Easter eggs and treasure boxes in the achievements and I can't find them either.
What am I doing wrong??
Sorry. I didn't make it clear that I am playing on android tablet.
Thanks

Both the Christmas and Easter items were in special updates that only lasted for awhile and then went away. Maybe they'll come back next year. You can't get them now unless you put them on your wish list for your friends to "gift" them to you.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

What I am saying is that BOTH are still in my achievements and I have NEVER seen them in the game.
I just saw that the ANDROID didn't get these. That is a dirty trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 06/20/2015 at 10:57:01 AM PST

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by redgames on Jun 20, 15 10:58 AM
My name is "player Karen" to my friends. I want THANK all of my friends They have been MOST HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rheeah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Rheeah on Jun 20, 15 12:26 PM
I play on my iPad. I was blocked out of the game for well over 4 months. When I tried to open the app it sent me to Facebook. After numerous emails to BF CS no one had an answer. After the June 3 update I was finally able to play again. I have not seen any butterflies, the purple flowers others are talking about, missed the Easter eggs and cards, and now there are black plants with red centers all over my HOP scenes blocking the items and throughout most of the rooms. I am at level 51 now, actually since February since I was unable to play. I have not found any info on the plants, and just recently heard about touching the guards daily. How can I find out about the storyline behind these black plants, the butterflies, flowers, and how to get some of the newer eggs? I do enjoy the game, even the frustration with having to find the same items for 3 characters at the same time. Is there a specific place that will update me on the storyline and the accomplishments that are new? Good luck all and happy gaming. Thanks
i333893 Lady Rayne

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 20, 15 3:49 PM
Rheeah..........the black plants.........I think Oh brrr on (he who cant be named) brought the black plants.........remember the green vines? Black plants go away in upper 50's I think.

The butterflies, flowers, Easter eggs, etc. were a special Easter event that you have missed.........put them on your wish list and hope some generous friend(s) will gift them to you.

If you click on your Avatar.......if will bring up a new page of all the achievements......just scroll through to see what you need to do........post again with any other questions you have!

Good luck

[Post New]by Crystal197736 on Jun 20, 15 11:32 PM
Is there anyone else that is having problems with midnight castle loading? I will try to load the gam and it leaves the screen to connect to Facebook and then goes back to the game loading screen and then it just closes out. I have been trying to load it for at least the past 12 hours and it won't open so I can play the game. Please just let me know if I am the only one having this issue.

Thank you so much crystal

xanadu320
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu320 on Jun 21, 15 4:40 AM
I want to thank everyone that gifted me the Christmas cards. I finally got my achievement and the Christmas pets done. thank you so much everyone. you all were a very big help.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jun 21, 15 7:12 AM
xanadu320 wrote: I want to thank everyone that gifted me the Christmas cards. I finally got my achievement and the Christmas pets done. thank you so much everyone. you all were a very big help. [/quote
---------------------------------------------
Hi, if you have extra cards could send them my way, need 14 more and I'm done with the achievement. would really to get it out of the way so I can concentrate on the Spring Wreath.
I'd also like to thank those who have helped get to this point. You'r great

xanadu320
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu320 on Jun 21, 15 10:56 AM
moonfell wrote:
xanadu320 wrote: I want to thank everyone that gifted me the Christmas cards. I finally got my achievement and the Christmas pets done. thank you so much everyone. you all were a very big help. [/quote
---------------------------------------------
Hi, if you have extra cards could send them my way, need 14 more and I'm done with the achievement. would really to get it out of the way so I can concentrate on the Spring Wreath.
I'd also like to thank those who have helped get to this point. You'r great

I just sent you a friend request. I only have 2 cards left. my name is April. good luck on getting your achievement. sorry that I don't have more to give you.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Jun 21, 15 2:51 PM
Is anyone else on level 63 getting as disillusioned with this game as much as I am? Having been stuck here for so long waiting for an update I am now so bored with the game. I used to love playing this when there were challenges to be met, but now just going round and round the same HOS games I find that half the time I don't even bother logging on.

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Jun 21, 15 5:03 PM
eggbox, I knoe exactly what you mean, I am also on 63 and no update, i am getting so bored. I also need some friends, as I do not have but one. Thanks

Go to: