How do you get back to expert mode?

[Post New]by Co1ico1e on Aug 16, 11 5:07 PM
When I was playing the demo, I played in expert mode, but when I bought and re-opened the game it has me playing in regular. I can't find the option anywhere to switch back to expert. Does anyone know how I can get back to expert without replaying the first hour of the game?

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:How do you get back to expert mode?

[Post New]by GirlPink on Aug 17, 11 9:16 PM
I dont think you can. I started the game in casual mode but it was way too easy. I looked and looked to try to change modes, but in the end I had to restart, lucky for me I was only a very short way in.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 17, 11 11:47 PM
Hi there Co1ico1e,
How annoying for you (and others who might also have has this problem), but I too have checked and there doesn't seem to be a method available for you to change the game mode.
It is also a BIG oversight for the devs if this is the case.
I suggest you check out the technical thread for this game to see if others have noticed this and add your own experience.
I would also recommend that you contact CS about this as this game was developed by BFG Studios and a "fix" should be more forthcoming.
Cheers.

[Post New]by Co1ico1e on Aug 18, 11 9:50 PM
Thank you both. I ended up restarting the game to get back to expert mode and since the hidden object scenes were not the same, it wasn't too bad. I appreciate the help though.

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by hide3brain on Oct 15, 11 3:34 AM
I restarted and, even, deleted the game and reinstalled. I, still, can't get to expert mode. I don't want casual.

Go to: