bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Slot Quest: The Museum Escape technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 17, 11 1:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Post any Slot Quest: The Museum Escape technical issues here only

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 17, 11 4:15 AM
I downloaded this in the middle of the night. When I came to play the demo it had caused problems in "C" Drive. I got that fixed only to find out that I can't play it because it says "Trial Expired"
This isn't the type game I would normally play but just wanted to give it a try since there has been such a dry spell with new Adventure Hidden Object games.

[Post New]by BJsBoat on Aug 17, 11 6:25 AM
I would have loved to try this one but it downloaded completely but was stuck on activate for long time then "trial expired". Never got to play one minute.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 17, 11 6:59 AM
game can be played if you get an error message saying you can't play, etc. etc.

Here is what I did.

close out game window with error message .

go to game manager and click play again.

once you get game in window form at top left corner you will see a little square and words : play in window mode. check the square.

play for a while in the window mode. then after about 4 or 5 spins of the wheel go top right and click maximize (square) button. it will make game fit the whole screen. you can then play 4 or 5 spins to make sure it runs okay.

then click the maximize (square) button again to get game to go back to window. play another 3 or 4 games.
then go and maximize (square button) window to full screen . that way you'll know that you can play game either in window or full screen mode.

I hope this is helpful for all of you that are having problems to get game to play.

I forgot to mention that the new game manager we got a few weeks back will replaced with a new one. at least that's what I think was done before I could download and install this game.

Edited on 08/17/2011 at 7:47:44 AM PST

[Post New]by Icemanslady on Aug 17, 11 7:57 AM
I downloaded the game. It didn't work the curser would not move except once in a while. I never did get past the enter players name. The game completely froze. By the time I got the computer unfrozen the trial time had expired. I never did get to play the game but it says I purchased it and used 1 game credit. Now why would I purchase a game that I never even played? I have had more trouble with bigfish games lately and I have belonged since they first started and had very few problems.
I hope I get my game credit replaced.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 17, 11 9:34 AM
Icemanslady wrote:I downloaded the game. It didn't work the curser would not move except once in a while. I never did get past the enter players name. The game completely froze. By the time I got the computer unfrozen the trial time had expired. I never did get to play the game but it says I purchased it and used 1 game credit. Now why would I purchase a game that I never even played? I have had more trouble with bigfish games lately and I have belonged since they first started and had very few problems.

I had to work at getting mine to work also. I did get it to play in window mode after I checked box in upper left of game window that pops up. after a few bets I was able to put it to full screen with lower tool bar showing.

I tried the Alice in Wonderland Slots and it said I had already played. Maybe on another web site but not here.

As to the credit, go into your account at top and do a live chat with a CS and tell them what happened and they will issue you a new credit or at the best a game coupon credit.

Edited on 08/17/2011 at 9:36:00 AM PST

recliner24
Salmon
Salmon
2,957 Posts

[Post New]by recliner24 on Aug 17, 11 10:20 AM
Love the game but it has problems.....played a few minutes and then got a black screen, had to shut computer and reboot. Went back into game and finished the 1st challenge and 20 minutes into the 2nd challenge I got the black screen again but continued to hear the games music.....had to shut down computer again and reboot. Went into Game Manager & it showed 60minutes playtime left!!!! went back into game & it appears I could have started game over from the beginning.....

Did not want to deal with black screen & having to reboot........as I am writing this post the Game Manager opened & told me my time was up.

Work out the black screen & need to reboot computer and I would buy the game.
I will look forward to the fix.

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Aug 18, 11 7:59 AM
I am having trouble on the Safari machine on the 5th challenge. I get to the bonus level and earn credits, but then it does not give me credit against the challenge. You have to earn 2250 bonus credits, but if it doesn't give any credits when you earn them, you can't beat the challenge. Any help?

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Aug 18, 11 1:52 PM
Icemanslady wrote:I downloaded the game. It didn't work the curser would not move except once in a while. I never did get past the enter players name. The game completely froze. By the time I got the computer unfrozen the trial time had expired. I never did get to play the game but it says I purchased it and used 1 game credit. Now why would I purchase a game that I never even played? I have had more trouble with bigfish games lately and I have belonged since they first started and had very few problems.

I got the voice going but I was still on the BFG Splash screen. I did ALT + TAB to get out, then I went back and I got the Enter Name Screen. Couldn't get the cursor to move. So I deleted the game.

[Post New]by becca1959 on Aug 18, 11 8:43 PM
The game runs for me but I have a problem with the betting buttons. I click to play 1 credit per line, but as soon as I click spin, it sets it to 5. Everytime I spin, it charges me 5 credits per line. If it won't let you vary your bet, then its kind of boring -- just keep clicking spin. Hardly worth the time!

[Post New]by Shpankee on Aug 19, 11 8:35 AM
For the most part I have been enjoying this game, and have had no serious issues with gameplay until now. I have finished all the challenges for the first 3 machines and am on the 'Gods of Olympus' machine and every time I get the combination for the bonus round the game freezes up completely. I have tried playing in both the fullscreen mode and the windowed mode hoping that would make a difference but without any luck. Each time this has happened I have needed to ctrl-alt-del and use the task manager to end the process because using alt-tab and trying to close the program does nothing.

jk53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jk53 on Aug 21, 11 7:02 PM
tjanetv wrote:I am having trouble on the Safari machine on the 5th challenge. I get to the bonus level and earn credits, but then it does not give me credit against the challenge. You have to earn 2250 bonus credits, but if it doesn't give any credits when you earn them, you can't beat the challenge. Any help?

I'm having exactly the same problem. I can't help but am hoping someone can give both of us a clue or tips on how to get past this challenge!

[Post New]by cfb00771 on Aug 21, 11 8:18 PM
I never got to even open this game. It downloaded and said trial expired.

jk53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Post any Slot Quest: The Museum Escape technical issues here only

[Post New]by jk53 on Aug 23, 11 8:24 PM
Each time I play Slot Gods - first round - when I get the three gods, the game freezes and I have to reboot just to get the game to close. When I go back in I get to play against the Tiger Shaman again and again and again. The Tiger Shaman is fun but this is about 6 times I've gotten the privilege of playing him. I've tried everything suggested in the forums to get the game to work properly. NOT HAPPENING. Any new suggestions?

[Post New]by larimack on Sep 2, 11 4:40 AM
My download was okay, but game play is the problem. The Voodoo Priestess challenge on the first machine is the issue. It randomly flashes "Voodoo Preistess Steals 75 coins" or something like that, which I understand is part of the challenge, but it dramatically slows down my computer, and the Priestess keeps stealing coins repeatedly - even after the challenge is failed and I am back to the main screen where you see all of the machines. Help would be appreciated.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Sep 7, 11 9:11 PM
Playing the Indian Spirit challenge. When I get 3 "Indian Spirit" on any pay line it does not start a bonus round.

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Sep 26, 11 10:56 AM
I've contacted customer service about my glitch Protection Error [Incident: 110922-000866]
Is Big Fish gonna get back to me...??????????????????

[Post New]by jimbev00 on Mar 10, 12 2:37 PM
i've gotten through the first machines but when i try to play the last machine, i get a black screen.........games crashes. when go back to the game, have to complete the last quest on the previous machine. what to do?

[Post New]by jimbev00 on Mar 12, 12 9:21 AM
jk53 wrote:
tjanetv wrote:I am having trouble on the Safari machine on the 5th challenge. I get to the bonus level and earn credits, but then it does not give me credit against the challenge. You have to earn 2250 bonus credits, but if it doesn't give any credits when you earn them, you can't beat the challenge. Any help?

I'm having exactly the same problem. I can't help but am hoping someone can give both of us a clue or tips on how to get past this challenge!

i also am having the same problem. any solutions?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 4, 14 11:47 AM
It downloaded OK but wouldn't activate. It just stayed there for about an hour before I managed to get it trashed. I'm on Windows 7.

BF just lost another sale. Well, actually I probably wouldn't have bought this one, anyway, based on the very poor reviews (both of them).

Edited on 10/04/2014 at 11:49:05 AM PST

Go to: