bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 18, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sandramcadams on Aug 18, 11 4:34 PM
I am trying to buy the Twisted Lands Insomniac but there is no buy button when I click on the game.

canneF
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by canneF on Aug 19, 11 9:03 AM
i want to buy this one, but i don't see a walkthrough for this, is there one?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 19, 11 12:52 PM
Hey sandramcadams, you might want to see if clearing your cache will help with this. Here is a help article with those steps:

Clear Browser Cache

canneF, the game actually has an integrated Strategy Guide to guide you through the game.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

xedster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by xedster on Aug 22, 11 8:40 AM
I loved the demo for Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition, so I downloaded the full game for $19.99 and it WILL NOT RUN. The error message I receive is Error: Access violation 0x004E0314. Please tell me how to fix this problem.

Please either make the game work or give me my $20 back ... or give me a game credit(s). This is a CE game--I'd like an equivalent credit.

Thanks.

P.S. I have removed/reinstalled GM 3.0.1.0.60--the game still didn't work. I've de-fragmented my hard drive, used registry cleaners, freed up memory, used CCleaner, you name it. Nothing works. HELP!

P.S.S. I have not heard back from Customer Service, though I wrote to them about the problem.

BUG in Lions Statue Part

[Post New]by ljeanner on Aug 22, 11 6:44 PM
Hello:

I just purchased this game and I have a glitch in the game. It won't let me shoot the lion statue -- keeps saying I have a better use for the gun. And the frame won't let me push the jewels around the frame to open it. I have run through the game twice and still have the same problem. I can't finish the game if I can't complete these parts!

[Post New]by Blairseeker on Aug 22, 11 7:45 PM
I am getting the same message that I can use the gun for something else.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 22, 11 9:13 PM
If you can't shoot the lion's head, go back to the treasure chest and click through all the notes. You won't be able to shoot the lion's head until you've seen the note telling you to do so.

hsays
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by hsays on Aug 24, 11 7:11 AM
xedster wrote:I loved the demo for Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition, so I downloaded the full game for $19.99 and it WILL NOT RUN. The error message I receive is Error: Access violation 0x004E0314. Please tell me how to fix this problem.
Please either make the game work or give me my $20 back ... or give me a game credit(s). This is a CE game--I'd like an equivalent credit.
Thanks.
P.S. I have removed/reinstalled GM 3.0.1.0.60--the game still didn't work. I've de-fragmented my hard drive, used registry cleaners, freed up memory, used CCleaner, you name it. Nothing works. HELP!
P.S.S. I have not heard back from Customer Service, though I wrote to them about the problem.

I'm having the exact same problem. I contacted customer service (again) and am waiting to hear back, I agree, if this doesn't work, I want my money back as well.

VAMPYBITES
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Can't fire rifle on lion's head

[Post New]by VAMPYBITES on Aug 25, 11 4:34 PM
I got it.

Thank you for reading and I hope your help.

"S"
V^^^^V

Edited on 08/25/2011 at 5:15:26 PM PST

[Post New]by Katzluvr on Aug 29, 11 3:26 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:If you can't shoot the lion's head, go back to the treasure chest and click through all the notes. You won't be able to shoot the lion's head until you've seen the note telling you to do so.

I was just coming to the forum for the first time, and this was what it was in regards to....I'll definitely try this solution! Hope it works, and Thanks!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 30, 11 3:23 AM
You're welcome - it's one of the most reported problems of the game, so I hope it works for you

[Post New]by fbigirlie on Sep 5, 11 11:47 AM
xedster wrote:I loved the demo for Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition, so I downloaded the full game for $19.99 and it WILL NOT RUN. The error message I receive is Error: Access violation 0x004E0314. Please tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks.

Exact same for me, however, I have not contacted Customer Service, thought I'd start here first. Help would be appreciated!

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Sep 5, 11 11:41 PM
I started this game at 5 pm Monday the 5th of Sept. 2011. I just finished it this am at 2:35, Tuesday the 6th.. I have to be up at 5:30 am. . Dang Why do they come up with games that grabs ya and you can't just stop. Then there's the added bonus feature. You got it. Silly me had to play that also.

This game get a

For you BFG and game developers

[Post New]by 22146099 on Sep 7, 11 5:22 AM
I loved the demo for Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition, so I downloaded the full game for $19.99 and it WILL NOT RUN. The error message I receive is Error: Access violation 0x004E0314. Please tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks.

whimperx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by whimperx on Aug 6, 12 3:58 AM
Twice I have run into glitches that will not allow me to continue the game. I have started from the beginning with a new player name. Now I cannot start the fire in the operating room. The tank will not turn on, so the chemical compound will not pour, and the lighter will not ignite.
Waste of my money!

Go to: