Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

AGON series which one comes first?

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Aug 18, 11 5:37 AM
I'm a little bit confused about what the first game in the series is.
I haven't played any yet but like to start with the first in the series.

As I understand the original series started with AGON The Mysterious Codex and that consisted of 3 chapters.

Is AGON The London Scene The first of the 3 chapters of the Mysterous Codex?
Is AGON From Lapland to Madagascar by any chance a remake that is chapter 2 and 3 of the Mysterious Codex?
And finally is by any chance AGON The lost sword of Toledo chapter 4 of the series?

Or am I totally wrong? Does BF carry all the AGON Chapters (in remake) or not?

Can someone help me out?

I like to buy the DD from Lapland to Madgascar for starters. But I know that's not the first in the series and I like to play them in order.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:AGON series which one comes first?

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 11 7:31 AM
I haven't played them yet either, though I bought London & Toledo. However, from what I've read, it looks like London is Chapter 1, Lapland to Madagascar is Chapters 2 & 3 combined, and I'm guessing Toledo is Chapter 4.

The first three were originally released as The London Scene, Adventures in Lapland, and Pirates of Madagascar. Those three were released in Europe in a retail box version called AGON: The Mysterious Codex, with a promise of more to come.

Martila
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Martila on Aug 18, 11 2:44 PM
burf90 wrote:...London is Chapter 1, Lapland to Madagascar is Chapters 2 & 3 combined, and I'm guessing Toledo is Chapter 4.
The first three were originally released as The London Scene, Adventures in Lapland, and Pirates of Madagascar. Those three were released in Europe in a retail box version called AGON: The Mysterious Codex, with a promise of more to come.

Correct. This is the right order and the right titles.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Aug 19, 11 2:16 AM
Okay, thanks alot, I already bought this one since it was the DD, but now I'm gonna pick up the London Scene as well and start with that one.

Edited for typo's

Edited on 08/19/2011 at 4:19:32 AM PST

Go to: