Can anyone help me with some quests in the Eastern Province chapter from War in the Ramen Kingdom

[Post New]by Username047 on Aug 18, 11 8:08 AM
In the Eastern Province chapter from War in the Ramen Kingdom, i finished all the quests involving the local feudal lords, except thw The Case of the Family Sword and The Case of the Spies, i really don't have any idea on how to finish this two. Plus two feudal lords aren't enough reinforcements i need all four of them thats why i wan't to finish the quests ... please can anyone help ?

yallz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Can anyone help me with some quests in the Eastern Province chapter from War in the Ramen Kingd

[Post New]by yallz on Dec 28, 11 10:53 PM
im behind you, how did you do the dagger and the village quest? aside from that were in the same boat. I thought the case of the spies would be resolved once you got the village because thats why the spies were about. Just try talking to the lords. Thats how i solved the case of the necromancer and the case of the insult. I also thought the case of the family sword would be really similar to the case of the dagger (seeing as there both lost in other ppls castles) - how did you get the dagger?

spd347
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Can anyone help me with some quests in the Eastern Province chapter from War in the Ramen Kingd

[Post New]by spd347 on Mar 2, 12 12:56 PM
Family sword can be found on the way from the town to the castles on the upper right... If you go past woods there, there will be a message that it looks like someone went right through the bushes here. If you go to the right, you will find that sword and you can return it...

The dagger you get in one of the villages on the lower left when you fight the undead...

[Post New]by bf_666 on Sep 20, 14 9:16 AM
I have got the help of all four feudal lords but still I can't defeat that knight, can anyone give me some help?

[Post New]by bf_666 on Sep 20, 14 9:20 AM
Can you give me some help on how to defeat the knight in eastern province of war in ramen kingdom. I got the help of all the four local feudal lords but still cannot finish the quest.

Go to: