voodoo priestess

[Post New]by nycsweetie312 on Aug 18, 11 3:25 PM
Why does she keep stealing 75 coins?!?!?!?!

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:voodoo priestess

[Post New]by drivin on Aug 18, 11 5:30 PM
I don't know but I've been trying to get past this part of the game for the past half hour and in one 10 minute game she drained the coins 33 times. Yes, thirty-three. Is there no way to get past the priestess? I was having a lot of fun with this game until this part and had to stop playing because it was starting to make me mad which is not something I like to experience in my games.

[Post New]by quietly10 on Aug 19, 11 2:27 AM
I know how you feel , it is a rip off if you can't get past the voodoo goddess

[Post New]by nycsweetie312 on Aug 19, 11 7:18 AM
I had to stop playing too - I was trying to time it in between each one, but it didn't add up to anything logical!

[Post New]by SZARDA on Aug 19, 11 6:27 PM
I agree with all your posts regarding the voodoo priestess ..... seems to be no getting around her ...... VERY FRUSTRATING !!! The last "Slot Quest" had same problem. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL BUY THIS TYPE GAME ..... unless this is changed !!!!

chaela1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chaela1 on Aug 19, 11 9:00 PM
same for me been stuck in this game for 2 days

[Post New]by geminihawk on Aug 21, 11 1:14 PM
The way past the Voodoo priestess and the Indian Chief on the 2nd machine are the same when you start to play the Challenges press the Stats button and the Priestess and the Chief will not steal any credits and also at the end of 10 Mins you will win no matter what your amount of credits are. as Far as I can see this is the way to beat all the final challenges. I hope this helps and Good Luck.
Geminihawk

[Post New]by wildlife64 on Aug 23, 11 5:42 PM
geminihawk is right! TG! I have been trying to get past her and lost everytime. Thank You Geminihawk...

[Post New]by nycsweetie312 on Aug 23, 11 5:59 PM
Thank you!!!!

[Post New]by Anolddigger on Aug 24, 11 2:57 AM
I did manage to get past her and finished the challenges in the third machine but then the game crashes and kicks you out, when you come back in you have to beat the tiger sharman again in the third machine. Bloody frustrating and a poor choice of game by big fish when you look at all the glitches in it. NOT RECOMMENDED TO BUY.

[Post New]by scoang on Sep 6, 11 2:35 PM
Thx Geminihawk. Was about to pull my hair out when I decided to check the forums.

[Post New]by granysue on May 20, 12 12:13 PM
Thankyou so much, Your idea of clicking on STATS and playing for 10 min. works.
You always win and can get past her challange....

Go to: