jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Other Cities?

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Aug 18, 11 10:53 PM
Yesterday i trialled this game and I enjoyed it. Initially I did not know HOW to go to another city, but then I found out how to do it. I bought and sold paintings at galleries making a very good profit. I also bought one painting for a low price at the auction. The first time i did NOT know how to bid at the auction, but then i figured it out.

The problem i have is that I can go only to New York and to San Francisco. All the other cities are LOCKED.

Do i have to have a certain amount of money or do I have to buy and sell a forgery in a cafe first???

I will NOT purchase this game if i can not go to the other cities.

I like this game, but the instructions are NOT good at all.

Thank you in advance.

KHalleron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Other Cities?

[Post New]by KHalleron on Aug 19, 11 5:11 PM
Yes, as you progress in the game, other cities become unlocked.

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Other Cities?

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Aug 20, 11 12:52 AM
Thank you for your reply.
I decided to use a credit for this game. I started with a NEW profile and went through the Tutorial. The first time i did not finish the tutorial. It went a lot better now and i managed to get to London and Paris. I opened my own gallery in S. F. but it only has one painting so far. I have not paid the loan back yet.

I enjoy this game, buying, selling, bidding and also the request. I succeeded twice.

I give this game and 1/2

I recently purchased "Royal Envoy" and "Roads of Rome II". I am not very good at those games but I love both games.

Go to: