bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 21, 11 1:06 AM
Yet another game that doesn´t show up at midnight PST on the "New Releases" page. This is now the second time the "new" game of the day is not displayed at the same time TGT is shown, which is always midnight PST. Yesterday`s game (FACES) only showed up about 5 hours after it should have.

Because I am not a club member, I always check out the new release on the day it comes out officially. But if it doesn´t show up on the "New Releases" page, and I often can`t remember what it was called, I have to wait until such time it actually does get displayed. A bit annoying.

Re:Welcome to Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse forum

[Post New]by kmkdkvk on Aug 21, 11 5:08 PM
I cant find the magical ingredients and dont where the temple of light is?

[Post New]by 70summerfield on Aug 22, 11 1:27 PM
how do you open the clams?

books4me13
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by books4me13 on Aug 22, 11 10:13 PM
I'm working on a walkthrough!!! Let me know what I need to do to have it posted when done.

@summer--get the rag from the temple, get it wet at the fountain (?) and then use the hammer.

bigfisherz
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bigfisherz on Aug 23, 11 7:01 AM
books4me13 wrote:I'm working on a walkthrough!!! Let me know what I need to do to have it posted when done.

@summer--get the rag from the temple, get it wet at the fountain (?) and then use the hammer.

How do we get the fang? I have hinted everywhere but I cannot figure this part out...help please??

Edited on 08/23/2011 at 12:52:32 PM PST

bigfisherz
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bigfisherz on Aug 23, 11 12:53 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

How do we get the fang? I have hinted everywhere but I cannot figure this part out...help please??

[Post New]by kts3boys on Aug 23, 11 9:45 PM
I am stuck in the prison. I am at the part where I have to fix the chain/wheel so that I can lift the gate. However, nothing seems to be working. What do I do??

books4me13
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by books4me13 on Aug 23, 11 10:31 PM
@kts use the chain link from the bird room and use it on the wheel. you might have to turn the wheel a few times to get the broken piece showing.

@bigfisherz I'm working on it! i'm almost through to that point.

Edited on 08/23/2011 at 10:36:06 PM PST

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 24, 11 12:42 AM
I'm in the temple and have replaced the tile pieces in the mosaic. I'm supposed to change the colors of the parts, using the stained glass window as a guide, but it is grimy. I have the wet rag, but that won't clean it. Any suggestions? I still haven't found a walkthrough, even on other sites.

[Post New]by PrettyBlueEyes78 on Aug 24, 11 3:59 AM
bigfisherz wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse players.

You have to find the 4 fancy gears in the room with the vampire skull (in town hall) (not sure if they are called fancy or special). 1 on the book case, one in the case with the fake gem, one in the left hand of the statue of the first mayor, and 1 on the middle of the floor where the chair is. Then look under the desk. You will find the place to put the 4 gears. The little off white parts that you actually put the gears on can be moved. Just click and slide them so the gears all fit (without overlapping), and the case with the vampire skull will open. Click on the fang and you'll have it. I hope that wasn't confusing, and it helps. I finished the game yesterday and like it a lot.

Edited on 08/24/2011 at 4:01:53 AM PST

[Post New]by PrettyBlueEyes78 on Aug 24, 11 4:05 AM
moonweaver wrote:I'm in the temple and have replaced the tile pieces in the mosaic. I'm supposed to change the colors of the parts, using the stained glass window as a guide, but it is grimy. I have the wet rag, but that won't clean it. Any suggestions? I still haven't found a walkthrough, even on other sites.

Have you actually wet the rag in the fountain? If not, do so. If you have, then try holding the rag by the center of the stained glass window, and slightly to the right and click. That's where it worked for me. Kinda in the middle of the grime. For some reason you have to click on a specific spot or it doesn't work. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by PrettyBlueEyes78 on Aug 24, 11 4:08 AM
kmkdkvk wrote:I cant find the magical ingredients and dont where the temple of light is?

The temple of light is where the priest is. Instead of taking a right to go to the soup stand, go straight. Hope that helps.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 24, 11 8:56 PM
PrettyBlueEyes78 wrote:
moonweaver wrote:I'm in the temple and have replaced the tile pieces in the mosaic. I'm supposed to change the colors of the parts, using the stained glass window as a guide, but it is grimy. I have the wet rag, but that won't clean it. Any suggestions? I still haven't found a walkthrough, even on other sites.

Have you actually wet the rag in the fountain? If not, do so. If you have, then try holding the rag by the center of the stained glass window, and slightly to the right and click. That's where it worked for me. Kinda in the middle of the grime. For some reason you have to click on a specific spot or it doesn't work. Hope this helps.

Thanks, PrettyBlueEyes; I'll try it. And yes, I had already wet the rag in the fountain, but I was trying to rub it all over the window, instead of clicking in one place.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 24, 11 10:07 PM
OK, I cleaned the stained glass window, and have proceeded to making the Spirit Soup. Now I have to take it to every cursed place to undo all the curses. Grandma said to start with the one at the temple, which I did. But I don't know how to light up the skull, and though I found one of the little disks, I can't find the other one. And the game won't let me leave this scene. So now what?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Aug 25, 11 3:19 AM
moonweaver wrote:OK, I cleaned the stained glass window, and have proceeded to making the Spirit Soup. Now I have to take it to every cursed place to undo all the curses. Grandma said to start with the one at the temple, which I did. But I don't know how to light up the skull, and though I found one of the little disks, I can't find the other one. And the game won't let me leave this scene. So now what?

nlw43 has it in her walkthrough under 'removing the curse from the 3 rings' in the first paragraph.

SPOILER-
Go to the temple and drink the potion. Hit the left skull with hammer and take disc. Cut thorn bush with saw and take disc.
(quote from nlw43 taken from that paragraph)
you don't actually light it, you just smash it. Here is a thread on page 2 with it http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/175013.page

If you are stuck with any more specfic puzzles, I think there are loads of threads with clear titles on it here, to help. Apart from the good walkthrough nlw43 has done.

Happy gaming

[Post New]by PairofPearls on Aug 25, 11 7:26 PM
kts3boys wrote:I am stuck in the prison. I am at the part where I have to fix the chain/wheel so that I can lift the gate. However, nothing seems to be working. What do I do??

you have to keep clicking the wheel until the chain is one link lower. then attach the clamp to it that you got in the cabinet by the bird.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 26, 11 7:07 PM
GingerGal: Thanks for the tip; I finished the game last night. I didn't know there was a walkthrough till you mentioned it in your last post. But I got through the game without any more help.

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Sep 6, 11 4:17 PM
books4me13 wrote:I'm working on a walkthrough!!! Let me know what I need to do to have it posted when done.

Have you finished the walkthrough yet,please,please!

Goel
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Goel on Sep 8, 11 5:42 AM
I just can't get myself to start the fountain. I am stuck and nothing seems to work for me now. cant get the rag wet and proceed. what do I have to do to start the fountain ???? help !!!!

Go to: