Attaching gas valve

[Post New]by ichernow on Jan 3, 09 9:03 PM
It seems like I've been in the 2nd floor east wind hallway for days. I found the gas valve, but when I go to attach it I get a this won't work here message.

Help! Please!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Attaching gas valve

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 3, 09 9:12 PM
ichernow wrote:It seems like I've been in the 2nd floor east wind hallway for days. I found the gas valve, but when I go to attach it I get a this won't work here message.Help! Please!
. Click on the valve and take it to where the bubbles are coming out of the wall on the right. A light picture of the valve will move with your cursor if you have it. Move your cursor until the question mark appears then click your mouse and the valve will stop the leak and you can escape the room.

Re:Attaching gas valve

[Post New]by ichernow on Jan 4, 09 5:25 AM
Thanks, the question mark worked perfectly...On to the next!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 4, 09 5:30 AM
Yea! I'm glad it worked. Happy gaming

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jan 29, 09 8:16 PM
I can't find the darn gas valve. Give me a clue as to where to look. Please. Thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 29, 09 8:26 PM
cjpandie wrote:I can't find the darn gas valve. Give me a clue as to where to look. Please. Thanks
The gas valve must be picked up when the lights are on. The game will not let you search for it when the lights are off.
The valve is in the back of the room on the left near the base of the large potted plant. While the lights are on put your cursor to the right bottom of the potted plant and when the question mark appears click to pick up the valve.

Edited on 01/29/2009 at 8:28:07 PM PST

hotdog29
Stingray
Stingray
4,525 Posts

[Post New]by hotdog29 on Feb 14, 09 2:56 PM
Hi, how do you turn the lights on to find the gas valve? Nothing seems to do it for me. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 14, 09 3:04 PM
hotdog29 wrote:Hi, how do you turn the lights on to find the gas valve? Nothing seems to do it for me. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Room 27 – the gas valve must be picked up when the lights are on. The lights only stay on for a short time then you have to turn them back on again. The game will not let you search for it when the lights are off. The valve is in the back of the room on the left near the base of the large potted plant. While the lights are on put your cursor to the right bottom on the potted plant and when the question mark appears click to pick up the valve.

Then you can place the valve on the gas leak. This can be done with the lights out. Click on the valve and take it to where the bubbles are coming out of the wall on the right. A light picture of the valve will move with your cursor if you have it. Move your cursor until the question mark appears then click your mouse and the valve will stop the leak and you can escape the room.

Sometimes it is hard to tell if you have an item in you inventory because the pictures at the top on the screen don’t change too much when an item enters your inventory. But if you click on the pictures at the top and an item can be moved, then you have the item available in you inventory and not just the picture of the item waiting to be found.

Good luck!

Edited on 02/14/2009 at 3:06:11 PM PST

Go to: