vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Installing Stub

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Aug 20, 11 9:55 AM
This is only the second game I have downloaded this month and with both I have had to have the BFG Stub installed. Is this something that happens all the time now?

Re:Installing Stub

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Aug 20, 11 10:33 AM
Had the same problem. Have had to download the game manager twice as well. Only wish we were downloading back to the OLD ONE.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 20, 11 11:14 AM
Hey vonniefaye,

The stub should not be appearing for every download, but if it keeps showing up, I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can look into this for you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Fritzi41
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Fritzi41 on Aug 20, 11 12:56 PM
I have had that happen also with two games I think, though I have downloaded more games.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Aug 20, 11 1:32 PM
There have been several new releases of the Game Manager as they try to fix all the bugs (so to speak) They are not as much bugs, but rather fixes for the GM being a resource hog. Some people can't even access ANY of their purchased games. But that is probably why you are seeing revisions being downloading as you are trying to download games.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Aug 20, 11 5:52 PM
Well, all your posts about not being able to open/download previously purchased games got me to thinking. I've been able to open all the games that I've purchased that are currently in my Game Manager. HOWEVER, they ALL open with a small window that is the same size as the Game Manager. I say THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. If I wanted to play a game with three inch black areas around all for sides of the game, I'd play on my phone. Boy I sure hope they fix THAT bug. I have 4 punch card credits I want to use, but if all the games are going to be played in the window the size of a 6"x6" box, I won't be purchasing anything until the screen is full sized like it used to be.

Linda.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 20, 11 6:11 PM
how can we get a hold of CS when they take a very long vacation on the weekends. at the prices of some of the games; a few CS would be nice to have 24/7 for the whole week and weekend.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 20, 11 6:13 PM
how can we get a hold of CS when they take a very long vacation on the weekends. at the prices of some of the games; a few CS would be nice to have 24/7 for the whole week and weekend.

game freezes at times in previously played parts that I played in with NO dang problems goin to OGOP to play. this stub has me wanting to say what I really feely, but , I'm leaving before I do.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Aug 20, 11 6:19 PM
crazy8club wrote:how can we get a hold of CS when they take a very long vacation on the weekends. at the prices of some of the games; a few CS would be nice to have 24/7 for the whole week and weekend.

Certainly doesn't help when they put something new out on the weekends when we're then left to our own devices.

'Nuf said. I'll just go read a book until Monday.

Linda.

Go to: