lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Minigame tips

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 3, 09 9:58 PM
About half the time when my elevator needs to be charged, it's a minigame I can't stand. I noticed that if you start the game, then click the exit button, you get credit for energy just as if you had won. So I don't have to waste time with minigames that I can't stand.

Now if there were just a way to play the ones I liked instead.....

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Minigame tips

[Post New]by Poutoule on Dec 13, 10 2:07 AM
That's a great idea. Thanks.

[Post New]by confusedbrain on Dec 18, 10 11:09 PM
Can someone tell me how to untangle the ropes?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 26, 12 5:52 PM
confusedbrain wrote:Can someone tell me how to untangle the ropes?

Just keep moving the ropes around until they change color from red to brown; look at your set-up and oftimes you'll see where 1 button has 3 ropes attached to it and it can be moved in the opposite direction from the point that it's presently at, etc.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Minigame tips

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 26, 12 5:54 PM
lordkalvan wrote:About half the time when my elevator needs to be charged, it's a minigame I can't stand. I noticed that if you start the game, then click the exit button, you get credit for energy just as if you had won. So I don't have to waste time with minigames that I can't stand.

Now if there were just a way to play the ones I liked instead.....

Was I missing something? From what I could see that had to be done is any and all the mini-games that were highlighted at the bottom of the screen HAD TO BE played or skipped -- anywhere from 2 to 4 mini-games before the elevator was charged.

MEnr56

Go to: