Good game but, very short, maybe 2hrs 2 and half

Edited on 08/20/2011 at 11:09:24 AM PST

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Re:Length of game

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Aug 21, 11 9:17 AM
I agree about the length, Bidme. I am a pokey player, but this time I finished in no time. Of course, you get a teaser at the end that makes one think there may be a sequel in the works. **** Hum. Don't know if the game held my interest enough to buy a second game like it. Oh well, it was worth a credit.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 21, 11 11:46 AM
Hello dear Fishies, I totally agree. Fine easy game but much too short. The sequel is not interesting for me. No WOW-effect. Have all a good week. Happy gaming

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 21, 11 1:57 PM
Hey fishies!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this game with us. I just wanted to remind everyone that we have an official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top the Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse Forum, and ask that you post any reviews for this game in that thread only.

If you were just looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please feel free to check out the 'Comments' thread.

To keep things tidy in here, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your thoughts in one of the above threads.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: