drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Trick to get past voodoo priestess

[Post New]by drivin on Aug 20, 11 3:22 PM
I stumbled on a way to get past that bleeping priestess to go on to the next game.

I got tired of watching her credits going up and looking at the timer so this last time I played the game, as soon as it started I clicked on the stats button at the bottom of the screen. This brought up the stats window for the game which covered the credits and clock window. The voodoo priestess did not make an appearance as long as I left the stats window on which in turn kept the voodoo priestess from draining my coins and at the end of the 10 minutes, it said I had won the challenge and now the second slots game has been uncovered.

I don't kow if you can beat the priestess by playing against her at all so give that a try and see if it works for you.

Kadra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Trick to get past voodoo priestess

[Post New]by Kadra on Aug 21, 11 9:19 PM
Thanks for the tip worked a treat even got better payouts.

[Post New]by mzbutterfly46 on Mar 13, 13 8:37 PM
OMG!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for that helpful hint... After three days of screaming at my computer life is good again...Lol. I automatically used the same method on the Indian Spirits game as well. So hats off to ya.

[Post New]by kitties6 on Apr 30, 14 5:47 PM
Thanks Drivin I thought I'd lose my mind until I read and followed your suggestion

Go to: