Installs, But Won't Activate?

[Post New]by bottlegirl2003 on Aug 20, 11 3:35 PM
Hello... love this game, used to have it on a different PC and I played all the time. I bought it today, and it downloads and installs in seconds, but then says "waiting to activate" and sits there for 5 or more minutes and then says Error Code 810... something about a timed out thing? I've tried a dozen times, all with the same result. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times with no luck, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Game Manager 2 times, no luck. I've added the program to my firewall and disabled my virus protection, updated my Adobe Flash... everything I could find to do I e-mailed tech support, but while waiting, I figured I'd throw the post out there to see if there was something I was missing. I have Windows 7 Ultimate, a gaming computer... maybe this game just won't work on Windows 7, or maybe my processor / memory / etc. is too much? I don't know... I just know I was really hoping to play this game when I started this process 90 minutes ago...

Re:Installs, But Won't Activate?

[Post New]by pocahantis80 on Aug 30, 13 3:28 PM
I am having the same problem but im getting the error code 1402 someone please help

[Post New]by Janissi49 on Sep 1, 13 2:26 PM
I'm experiencing the same issue as well. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache, and followed exactly what they recommended, but I'm still not getting my games activated.

I've never had this problem before. I've emailed them too.

P.S. I've noticed that some of the error codes I've received are not even listed, i.e. 700, 905, etc.

[Post New]by Marmar518 on Oct 20, 13 9:07 AM
Same issue and I see nothing is being done since the dates on the other post are back in September??? You took my money for the games?? been playing for years?? come on Big Fish don't be the same ole rip off con artist!!

[Post New]by wendy118 on May 25, 14 9:25 AM
I'm having the same problem, but only on 1 game.

Go to: