mst3kr
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

RIDICULOUSLY short & easy!

[Post New]by mst3kr on Aug 20, 11 4:03 PM
I finished this game in just under 2 hours. I didn't rush, I skipped no puzzles (which were way too easy), didn't consult any online help, and had no question about what to do next. The glinting "here I am!" items all but killed the challenge to the game. The game was fine enough, and was enjoyable to begin with, but thinking it just HAD to get more difficult I bought it. BIG mistake! Avoid this one if you want to save your token, punch card reward, or money.

Edited on 08/20/2011 at 4:04:08 PM PST

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

RIDICULOUSLY short & easy!

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Aug 20, 11 4:14 PM
mst3kr wrote:I finished this game in just under 2 hours. I didn't rush, I skipped no puzzles (which were way too easy), didn't consult any online help, and had no question about what to do next. The glinting "here I am!" items all but killed the challenge to the game. The game was fine enough, and was enjoyable to begin with, but thinking it just HAD to get more difficult I bought it. BIG mistake! Avoid this one if you want to save your token, punch card reward, or money.

Well, since I'm sitting here treading water waiting for Tech Support to open on Monday, maybe I need not wait for it. Seems like maybe this game isn't worth it. I don't always play as quickly as others as I start and stop the game as I have things to do but if the mini-games are that easy (probably why there's no walkthrough), then I might not put forth the effort.

thanks mst3kr for the heads up.
Linda.

P.S. I am a bit jealous that you and so many others were able to play the game at all..LOL

Anne3624
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:RIDICULOUSLY short & easy!

[Post New]by Anne3624 on Aug 20, 11 4:26 PM
Well aren't you just genius!

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Aug 20, 11 4:44 PM
Anne3624 wrote:Well aren't you just genius!

Yea Genius, how about writing a walkthrough for the rest of us? Many people are STUCK!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 20, 11 4:54 PM
Hey mst3kr,

Just wanted to let you know that most of our Game Forums have a Reviews thread perfect for thoughts and reviews you have about our games. You can find this game's Reviews thread here. So to keep things tidy, I'll be locking this thread, but feel free to re-post your thoughts in that thread.

I also wanted to remind everyone to please post with our Forum Rules in mind:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish Games employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that all thoughts and opinions are respected in the Forums and that if you have any concerns about a post or user, to please get in touch with a Moderator. We're here to help. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: