bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sonya Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 21, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Sonya Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sonya Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

agnesnic
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Welcome to Sonya Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by agnesnic on Aug 23, 11 10:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Sonya Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sonya Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sonya Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Aug 24, 11 12:02 AM
When is the Updated version coming? I want to finish the game. Stuck with the skates like so many others.

[Post New]by bigfishplayer11 on Aug 25, 11 6:26 PM
tuttepeever wrote:When is the Updated version coming? I want to finish the game. Stuck with the skates like so many others.

Yes, I"m stuck too

Edited on 08/25/2011 at 6:27:20 PM PST

[Post New]by nanadlk on Aug 26, 11 3:17 PM
bigfishplayer11 wrote:
tuttepeever wrote:When is the Updated version coming? I want to finish the game. Stuck with the skates like so many others.

Yes, I"m stuck too

Did half the screen disappear??

[Post New]by ianacollins on Aug 26, 11 5:24 PM
iam stuck on blue smoke with orb ball just frezzes

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Aug 30, 11 4:11 PM

THIS would HAVE to be the BEST collectors' edition that i've EVER played....I have had no problems and I am STILL playing.....EXCELLENT value for money..Wish ALL the C.EDT"S were like this one...Dont know why SO many problems have been posted....ALSO, love the new B.F. layout.....Onya guys....I am still finding that B.F. is STILL the best game centre to get my games from....

northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by northpolejo on Aug 31, 11 8:16 PM
With all the reports of ongoing bugs and glitches, BFG would have to throw in a free massage before I'd buy this. A hot stone massage

[Post New]by clj0927 on Sep 5, 11 6:31 PM
This is the worst game I have encountered, constantly hanging up. A Glitch Monster.... Big Fish should provide refunds or at lest take it off the market. Do Not purchase this game.

[Post New]by jggrandmomma55 on Sep 20, 11 3:12 PM
Love the game but on the extras where do you put 3 & 4 on the locked control panel of the crashed plane

sheltie07
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sheltie07 on Jan 4, 12 8:26 AM
Just finished playing Sonya............just want to know if it was worth buying the collector's edition after playing the first one. Is there more in the collector's edition.
Thanks (excellent game, just loved it)

sheltie07
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sheltie07 on Jan 5, 12 1:20 PM
sammi21 wrote:
THIS would HAVE to be the BEST collectors' edition that i've EVER played....I have had no problems and I am STILL playing.....EXCELLENT value for money..Wish ALL the C.EDT"S were like this one...Dont know why SO many problems have been posted....ALSO, love the new B.F. layout.....Onya guys....I am still finding that B.F. is STILL the best game centre to get my games from....

newfish6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by newfish6 on Aug 19, 14 8:27 PM
Just finished the game and loved it, however am stuck in the bonus game. I came knock down the Anubis statue, I can knock down the other statue, get the rope, and pick him up to see the symbol, but nothing I do will knock vomer the Anubis statue. Any suggestions?

Go to: