Enough is ENOUGH..!!!!

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Aug 21, 11 4:43 PM
BF I used to LOVE you but since the change with the game manager its been one big mess !! I'm tired of downloading only to get "your trial has expired" I am not dumb enough to buy a game I can't even try first but that seems to be what you have to do now..its a dang shame too because BF is or WAS the best..well I hope you that are getting to play this game like it..I think I would too but I may never know..and yes I have tried doing everything I was told to do to stop this nothing works..and NO I did not play the beta I don't like to do that I like to stART A GAME FRESH..well I'll hush now so much for my two cents..

ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Enough is ENOUGH..!!!!

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Aug 21, 11 5:41 PM
I wasable to play hour free and likedenough to buy BUT now i have to open a lock that has zodiac signs. Wheni hit hint it tels meto usethe order of the previous puzzle. Only problemis that i skipped the previous puzzle so I have no idea what the order is. How come there is no SKIP for this puzzle??? Now i cannot finish game. Very anoyed.
P.S. The new program to get into games stinks. So much longer to sign on and off.

kateinaz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kateinaz on Aug 21, 11 6:07 PM
ARLENEARL wrote:I wasable to play hour free and likedenough to buy BUT now i have to open a lock that has zodiac signs. Wheni hit hint it tels meto usethe order of the previous puzzle. Only problemis that i skipped the previous puzzle so I have no idea what the order is. How come there is no SKIP for this puzzle??? Now i cannot finish game. Very anoyed.
P.S. The new program to get into games stinks. So much longer to sign on and off.

the answer is in your journal.

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Aug 22, 11 4:42 AM
I used to have the same problem with timing out. I know just how frustrating it is.

What I did was open game manager and put it on the bar already for the down load and it worked for me. I also wrote to customer help. Then I seem to have got Game Manager upgrade.

I so hope this helps as Sonya really is a wonderful game.

Linda

oo7julee
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by oo7julee on Aug 22, 11 3:31 PM
I agree I hate this new game manager.I hope they will inprove it soon.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 10, 11 4:32 PM
Hapless wrote:I used to have the same problem with timing out. I know just how frustrating it is.

What I did was open game manager and put it on the bar already for the down load and it worked for me. I also wrote to customer help. Then I seem to have got Game Manager upgrade.

I so hope this helps as Sonya really is a wonderful game.

Linda

I also started leaving the new Game Mangler on the bottom bar untill it started freezing up if I left it there for a while. I have been buying fewer and fewer games since it came out. I now have 7 credits backed up and plan on giving up my membership for next month. The only reason I've stayed this long is for the DDs, as so many of the new games are either carp or don't work right so often, that I don't think they are worth a full credit.

I read often that the "newbies" think BF is wonderful but I loved it when I first joined also, quite some time ago. It has gone down hill since the merger and the "new" GM has pretty much burnt me out on it.

It all makes me very sad.

Edit for content;
The new GM will never be improved or run smoother as long as so much of the content is advertising. It gums everything up. Now we have to put up with IE poping up after we demo a game. Tacky, cheesy, sleezy.

Edited on 09/10/2011 at 4:37:32 PM PST

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 4372 on Sep 12, 11 1:33 PM
I purchased the game after the 1 hr freebie. Went thru the usual download etc and now I can't get into the game. Not from the desktop, the game manager nor the hard disk file. Tried to redownload it from my account and got a responce it was already downloaded. Sent email to BF but did not get a reply after 2 wks. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 12, 11 4:07 PM
Hi fishies,

We really want you to be able to enjoy your games, so if you're experiencing any troubles with your Game Manager, please contact Customer Support so that one of our reps can offer you some troubleshooting steps specific to your system.

If your technical issue is with this game, please let us know by posting in the following thread:

Post any Sonya Collector's Edition technical issues here only

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here. Please feel free to contact a Moderator if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: