GoThDoLL
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

RE: AVALON IS BROKEN

[Post New]by GoThDoLL on Aug 22, 11 5:36 AM
. After 3 attempts to play the game, "Av[b]alon", after installation, (on 3 different computers (all of which have brand new OP systems) The game would shut itself off. I have reached the conclusion that BIG FISH needs to fix the game. I really am curious as to how it plays, i might like it enough to buy, if only I could actually get it to play after I down load it. (Experienced normal installation as if nothing was wrong, but then....)

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:RE: AVALON IS BROKEN

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 22, 11 6:23 AM
Hello and Welcome GoThDoLL

Sorry, I can't help because I'm too useless at this sort of thing, but have you tried contacting Customer Services via the to the right?

Hope you get it sorted out

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:RE: AVALON IS BROKEN

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 22, 11 10:06 AM
Hi GoThDoLL,

I'm sorry that you've been unable to play Avalon on your computer. I'd encourage you to give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to our Avalon Forum, and since we already have a thread in this forum dedicated to technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up to keep things tidy, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: