sanniek1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

lighting skull?

[Post New]by sanniek1 on Aug 22, 11 2:51 PM
Im on the last curse spot but dont know how to light the skull. Can anyone tell me?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

lighting skull?

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 22, 11 2:59 PM
sanniek1 wrote:Im on the last curse spot but dont know how to light the skull. Can anyone tell me?

You don't light it. You smash it with your hammer.

sanniek1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

last disc

[Post New]by sanniek1 on Aug 22, 11 3:13 PM
Thank you very much.
Where is the last disc?

Edited on 08/22/2011 at 3:14:42 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

last disc

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 22, 11 3:19 PM
sanniek1 wrote:Thank you very much.
Where is the last disc?

There are some whitish looking plants growing toward the left of the scene. Pass your cursor over them. On one of them your cursor will turn into a magnifying glass. Zoom into that one and use your saw.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

Re:lighting skull?

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Aug 22, 11 5:47 PM
I'm getting desparate!! Is there more than one saw? I finished two locations. The only one left is the Temple. I have ZERO inventory left. I have no saw to use on those whitish dead looking plants. But they don't come up with a magnifying glass for me either.

All I have is the potion and 1 out of the 2 discs. I have been all over the screen for way longer than anyone should spend on a game. I can't go back to the other locations and return to the DARK mode since they are already completed. HELP - someone send me that last disc!!

(yes I have the one from the skull, by hitting with hammer.)

thanks,
Karola

Edited on 08/22/2011 at 5:57:21 PM PST

[Post New]by baglady159 on Aug 22, 11 6:11 PM
KIW0612 wrote:I'm getting desparate!! Is there more than one saw? I finished two locations. The only one left is the Temple. I have ZERO inventory left. I have no saw to use on those whitish dead looking plants. But they don't come up with a magnifying glass for me either.

All I have is the potion and 1 out of the 2 discs. I have been all over the screen for way longer than anyone should spend on a game. I can't go back to the other locations and return to the DARK mode since they are already completed. HELP - someone send me that last disc!!

(yes I have the one from the skull, by hitting with hammer.)

thanks,
Karola

I am in the exact position as you are. The other locations are finished, I don't have a saw, can't get a magnifying glass to show me the last disc and only have the potion and one disc in my inventory. I have been everywhere too and the hint just keeps saying "nothing to do at this location".

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 22, 11 6:48 PM
You should have gotten a saw when you were in the jail. Have you checked the technical thread to see if anyone else is experiencing this?

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Aug 22, 11 6:58 PM
Im having the same prob.except I have the saw but still cant cut the brush...I think the disc is missing.

sanniek1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by sanniek1 on Aug 22, 11 7:47 PM
I also have no saw. I have a potion and 1 disc of 2. No magnifying glass over the white plants.

Go to: