Clay8720
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

This game has an issue with the CLOCK HANDS portion

[Post New]by Clay8720 on Aug 22, 11 7:38 PM
Already posted this in the tech area for the game, but that area seems to be somewhat ignored. Seen the game had an update on 4/22/2011, but it DID NOT fix this issue.

Here's the post I had placed in the Technical Issues with the game, I purchased it on 8/19/2011, FOUR months after the update, which apparently was not to fix the clock hands issue. I had trialed it, but ran out of time before I got to this area.

Just downloaded and activated the game on 8/19, this issue is still in the game. I put the clock hands on the clock, but the game will not allow me to set the time or do anything with it. There is a BUG here and it needs to be corrected as this should not be happening.

I also tried uninstalling and re-installing, the hands are nowhere to be found, they are still on the clock, but the game says the clock is still missing its hands, but it isn't.

There needs to be a newer update than April 22, 2011 for this game, it's now August 22, 2011 and this issue is still in the game and seems to have been in it since April, 4 months and no one else has had this issue with this game?

There's a definite glitch here. I can't go any further in the game because of this bug.

Re:This game has an issue with the CLOCK HANDS portion

[Post New]by BARBARAP329 on Sep 4, 11 4:48 PM
I just bought this game too and I also have a problem with the clock hands. They are on the clock but I cannot set the time. It still says their missing

[Post New]by ckcin4 on Sep 19, 11 6:42 PM
I have the same problem! It is very frustrating! Who should we contact?

[Post New]by Moonwolfdancer on Sep 23, 11 2:32 PM
I tried some months ago to play this game and got stuck on the clock. I have the hands and face but it doesn't do anything, says they're not there, so the cabinet cannot be opened.. tried again today and still have the problem. Now I see others are having same problem.. Is this going to be ignored or will it eventually be fixed?

[Post New]by vfarrulla on Nov 2, 12 4:46 PM
When is this problem going to be fixed

[Post New]by rocketman14478 on Dec 11, 13 1:25 PM
I have the same problem

[Post New]by JEM1285 on Dec 11, 13 1:48 PM
Same problem here and considering the age of the problem, it's hard to believe they've put this up as a buy of the day and not bothered to fix it. I'm getting really frustrated with BFG lately.

For Others who are having this problem -

[Post New]by JEM1285 on Dec 12, 13 1:49 PM
I filed a trouble ticket with BFG and got a response today. Try placing your hour hand between the 4 and 5. I was very skeptical that that was the problem, because of was seeing the message that the hands were missing, but it worked! Bad programming for sure that it's saying the hands aren't there, but logically, speaking, the hand placement for 4:30 would be with the hour hand between 4 and 5, not on the 4 as I had been placing it.

[Post New]by Graysonsma on Jul 11, 14 6:13 AM
I purchased the game this month (July 2014) for my 8 year old grandson and the clock hand problem still exists!! Am reinstalling it in the hopes that will help but what a waste of time (not to mention frustrating for a little kid) to have to replay to that point. Thanks for the hand placement tip(between 4 and 5).
Why hasn't this been fixed in all this time ??

Go to: