Bird feeder

[Post New]by Neta72 on Aug 22, 11 10:17 PM
So I'm stuck at the bird feeder. For some reason I can't get it to hang on the tree. Is there a secret to this?

Re:Bird feeder

[Post New]by jenny121482 on Sep 7, 11 9:05 PM
I'm stuck there as well. Have you figured it out yet? If so please help me. I've put the cork from the wine glass together with the glass from that ink jar and made the bird noise to try to lure the birds out of the nest but to no avail, have you done this yet? -Jennifer

[Post New]by Wedella on Sep 22, 11 6:48 PM
Same problem here...this is ridiculous! Days now....takes the fun out of the game...should be a way to find the answer...must not be working? No fun

[Post New]by Minnywu on Oct 29, 11 6:40 PM
the same problem,how can i get the nest

[Post New]by Fl10061 on Nov 12, 11 10:08 PM
"im also stuck with the birdfeeder, i really need help to get out from there, or else
I' ll be stuck there forever. If i won't get help, i cannot continue the game, i hope you can share, the clues if ever you get out, so i can continue playing the buckingham palace mystery game.........

[Post New]by dinkalee on Dec 31, 11 1:00 AM
I'm with all of the above. How do you get past this bird feeder? I'm really getting pissed? I went through every post, with all asking the same question & BIG FISH nor any one else has given the answer? WHY????? Please someone, could you please give us the answer. I have been trying & stuck for over 5 months. Call me stupid.
Thanks

[Post New]by Bobby279 on Jan 1, 12 7:18 PM
It took me a few goes, but you need to drag the bird feeder with the pumpkin seeds already inside, very slowly towards the branches in the top right hand corner. Do it slowly and the bird feeder will start flashing, that means you are in the right spot and you can let go. Once it's on make the bird sound with the corkscrew.

[Post New]by BYWELL on Feb 6, 12 3:11 PM
Have now hung bird feeder but how do you do the corkscrew noise

[Post New]by klee49 on Feb 17, 12 1:13 PM
once you have gotten the bird feeder hung in the right hand tree, uncork the wine, the bottle will break and use the cork screw and ink well to make chirping sounds for the bird to go to feeder.

[Post New]by susanhunewell on Jul 9, 12 2:01 PM
I have followed every hint that I see in the Forum, none works on the bird feeder. I have been stuck for too many months. I want credit for this game so I can buy another one that is not sooooo hard and stupid to work. I'm totally fed up this this game and want my money back !!!

[Post New]by Greengrandma1 on Jul 27, 12 8:23 PM
I am extremely mad with this game!! I have tried and tried and tried with this stupid bird feeder! I like a challenge, but this is ridiculous!! No matter how slow I go, it will not attach to the branches at the right hand corner...it's not working at all!! Any other hints? Is there a corrective update I have missed?

[Post New]by pd911oper on Aug 16, 12 10:51 PM
I've also been trying forever to get the birdfeeder in the tree but to no avail. I love Big Fish games but for that love there's also hate because the games can be very difficult to figure out and there's no where to find assistance!! At least let there be hints that can be accessed, sheesh!! Come on Big Fish, give a girl a break!

OMG!! I can't believe moments after I posted this I hung the bird feeder! No freaking way man! LOL This forum DID give just the assistance I needed, thank you! It's hanging on the branch, ok... the branch that's pointing downward, the skinny branch that has the two leaves, go to the right of that maybe half an inch. Do go slowly, that seemed to work too. The feeder did flash and scared me HAHA Good luck and thanks again for the help!!

Edited on 08/16/2012 at 10:55:38 PM PST

[Post New]by TerBears on Jun 9, 13 12:59 PM
What ink well? I have the cork screw with the cork in it but don't know what to do. I have the bird feeder in place with the seeds in them HELP PLEASE????

[Post New]by TerBears on Jun 9, 13 1:03 PM
Just figured it out. I thought the ink well was a nut. I got the birds out?????

[Post New]by Sherlock1888 on Jun 16, 13 9:45 AM

Dear All:

This is . Greetings from Canada!

I've got the bird feeder and the Kingfisher is eating, but what am I supposed to do after all this? Is the bird supposed to do something like give me another gem?

If any of you have any vague notions, ideas or brainstorms, I'll gladly entertain them. Please just don't leave me hanging. I'd like to see what happens!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Sherlock.

[Post New]by csandj3 on Oct 21, 13 4:33 PM
Dear Sherlock, after I got the bird to eat, a puzzle came up of a torn letter that I had to put back together.

Go to: