bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 11 12:05 AM
The bet is on: Phileas Fogg, a British gentleman, is to make it around the world in 80 days.
Jean Passepartout, his French servant, is going with him but Fix, a police inspector, has to keep close track of the travelers, as they are suspected to be the thieves of the Bank of England!
Will Fogg win the bet? Help him surmount the obstacles and find out in this fun Hidden Object game!

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

Re:Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Aug 23, 11 12:17 AM
This is the best we have seen from HdO so far. There is a magnifying glass that will make the scene bigger that will help you find the minuscule items.

It's a step ahead for these developers. I may get this one when it on sale or the DD as it is better than their previous offerings--they are moving ahead some and I would encourage that.

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Aug 23, 11 12:34 AM
Rainbow722 wrote:

It's a step ahead for these developers. I may get this one when it on sale or the DD as it is better than their previous offerings--they are moving ahead some and I would encourage that.

Actually this game has been available from a well-known site where books are sold since July 2010, so encouragement may not do any good

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 23, 11 12:40 AM
I try it, but delete after 5 minutes.

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Aug 23, 11 2:04 AM
I thought I remembered playing this one before, come to think of it. A typical HdO game. Not bad for passing time, but wouldn't buy it. I don't care for their games either. I would rate it a 4 out of 10.

[Post New]by Calvin15 on Aug 25, 11 6:07 PM
VERY DISAPPOINTING . I WAS SO TIRED OF ALL THE DEMONS,TROUBLED SOULS, AND EVIL SPIRITS IN BF GAMES . THEN COMES THIS GAME. I LIKE HOGS AND PLAY THEM OVER AND OVER. AROUND THE WORLD LOOKED PROMISING. ALL IT WAS WAS BUSY WORK AND REALLY SILLY PUZZLES. I WANTED ADVENTURE,UNUSUAL SITUATIONS,INTERESTING LOCALES AND GOT MEMORY CARD GAMES.

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Sep 7, 11 4:25 PM
I was really enjoying this game but I got as far as the jungle and bought an elephant at a lttle village in the jungle. After setting off on the elephant for a few feet, I could choose to go right or left but am stuck. My elephant won't move. I am supposed to find another means of transportation to get to Calcutta but I am stuck at the crossroads and all arrows just lead back to the little village of huts. I cannot proceed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Go to: