bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Welcome to Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge forum

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Aug 23, 11 5:04 PM
I have a question. How do you start the dang game?

[Post New]by wased123 on Aug 25, 11 6:19 AM
I want to find the watch on first picture. It is in the corner too far over that I cannot get to . Please help

[Post New]by jeanh3218 on Aug 26, 11 6:51 PM
I can't find a way to get past chapter 4. Where do you find another way to get to calcutta? I find no clue. Just keep going round and round

jrrj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jrrj on Aug 29, 11 12:48 PM
jeanh3218 wrote:I can't find a way to get past chapter 4. Where do you find another way to get to calcutta? I find no clue. Just keep going round and round
Yes me to how do you get out of there, im going round and round also!!!!

jrrj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jrrj on Aug 29, 11 12:48 PM
jeanh3218 wrote:I can't find a way to get past chapter 4. Where do you find another way to get to calcutta? I find no clue. Just keep going round and round
Yes me to how do you get out of there, im going round and round also!!!!

[Post New]by jupione on Sep 1, 11 10:08 AM

[Post New]by jupione on Sep 1, 11 10:10 AM
I'm going round and round also, this is crazy, can't use the help, I'm ready to delete this game

dtall
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dtall on Sep 15, 11 5:43 PM
Can't get past the buffalo sliding block game. Goes on to find buffalo's, and after 4 or 5, goes back to sliding block game. I'm not happy!

lindak13
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lindak13 on Sep 22, 11 5:15 AM

Me too. It's driving me mad.

[Post New]by pjred1229 on Sep 23, 11 5:46 AM
I'm with Warlady - how do you start the dang game??? I played it initially and thought, I like this game! I saved and quit, and when I went back to the game, I had no idea how to get back to where I was...there was a map, but nothing was highlighted to click on to start. When I click on the pause button, it says hire a manservant and go to Reform Club, but I already hired the manservant and was leaving for the reform club when I played it initially. When I click on the arrow in the lower right hand corner, it just goes back to map. Any suggestions? I really liked it and would like to play more but not if I can't get back to it. Shouldn't be THIS hard!!! HELP!

[Post New]by wndsng1952 on May 2, 12 4:42 AM
i can't get off the fork of the road tried everything please help or post back my credit thank u wndsng1952@yahoo.com

Go to: