Guppy
192 Posts

Gear puzzle

[Post New]by schuldi on Aug 23, 11 9:09 AM
Not sure what it wanted in this puzzle since nothing is working to solve it

Re:Gear puzzle

[Post New]by Twoblackcats on Aug 23, 11 9:19 AM
Hi,

I'm not that thrilled with this game, but I did make it this far in the demo. What you need to do is find the black gears that match the exact shape of the gears in the list. There are three lists of 5X gears to find. When you find one that matches, it lights up to a silver gear. When you light up all 15 gears, the story continues.

I hope this helps you!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Gear puzzle

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 23, 11 9:21 AM
schuldi wrote:Not sure what it wanted in this puzzle since nothing is working to solve it

That one is just matching the gear silhouette to the shapes of the gears. Just click on the silhouette that matches the gear.

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Gear puzzle

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on Aug 26, 11 6:40 PM
OK...First of all, nothing was said about wraparound screens, so I spent 15 minutes of the demo trying to find the watch. Finally found that, then moved on to the gear puzzle. I have been playing online games of all types for several years and don't need a lot of hand-holding, but gee, some kind of small hint would be nice here. Finally closed the game to check the forums. Found out what was expected. OK. Tried everything...Drag and drop, Click and drop, Can't do it. Uninstalled the game in frustration. I do not usually do this, but this game is just not worth the effort. Sorry HdO.This game needs to grab a game player before they decide it's a loser. And I don't say that very often at all. In fact, this may be a first for me.

Go to: