bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 24, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Welcome to Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost forum

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Aug 24, 11 7:30 AM
Question!!??

I played the free trail for an hour

When I payed for it , It started over from the beginning!!

Please answer ,Why did this happen?/

[Post New]by heatherington on Aug 24, 11 7:38 AM
You Failed! You Failed! I seriously detest that! Just so ya know. Skipping every puzzle sort of bypasses that stupid nonsense. I bought this because I'm so desperate for a fairly decent game, even though it is not a hidden object game. It is a fairly decent game that did grab my attention. It's certainly got challenge and that is sometimes the single most important aspect of an adventure game.

[Post New]by heatherington on Aug 24, 11 7:40 AM
Blackie, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. It did not restart for me. It took me to where I left off. Maybe because I had already ended two chapters, I don't know. It is unfortunate when that happens. I really dislike having to start a game over from the beginning when I was not done with it yet. Thems the brakes!

[Post New]by CasualFrance on Aug 24, 11 8:05 AM
Blackie,

Most of the time, it's because the game just switch to a default player name "Ashley Reeves".

From de menu, click on "Change player?" and choose the profile you created before the game quit.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Aug 24, 11 9:39 AM
heatherington wrote:Blackie, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. It did not restart for me. It took me to where I left off. Maybe because I had already ended two chapters, I don't know. It is unfortunate when that happens. I really dislike having to start a game over from the beginning when I was not done with it yet. Thems the brakes!
Thank you, heatherington!!

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Aug 24, 11 9:41 AM
CasualFrance wrote:Blackie,

Most of the time, it's because the game just switch to a default player name "Ashley Reeves".

From de menu, click on "Change player?" and choose the profile you created before the game quit.
Thank you,CasualFrance!
That is exactly what happened, I changed it back to my name.

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by snoopy13 on Aug 24, 11 1:47 PM
Personally, I like to use the demo time to see if a game works on my computer and the basic play of the game. Is it my cup of tea? Then if I buy it, I start over and get involved in the story. More bang for the buck. This one looks interesting, gonna try it out now.

[Post New]by lscondray on Aug 26, 11 9:02 AM
OOPS! Wrong game title. The game not worth $13.99 is Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition...

Edited on 08/26/2011 at 9:11:16 AM PST

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Sep 2, 11 6:28 PM
Cant get the table in place as the incence stick is not lit,forgot to put it with the other item in the inventory,now stuck

[Post New]by jenniferherron on Sep 7, 11 11:17 AM
no matter how many times i go through the maze i cannot get enough figurines. please can somebody help me

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 7, 11 11:28 AM
There are 9 figurines. Look at top left of screen for the counter (1/9, 2/9 etc).
That should tell you which room you're missing.

Edited on 09/07/2011 at 11:29:12 AM PST

rpggramma
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by rpggramma on Sep 7, 11 7:57 PM
Just finished game; totally enjoyed it!!! No hidden objects, just puzzles; which is what I LOVE!!!!!!!! Please continue making games of this kind. I have purchased many games thinking they were puzzle or adventure games, but they have sooo many HOs in them that they are not as much fun!! I really loved this one, and finished it in no time!! And, the puzzles were great, a few were a little difficult but that’s Ok; I love a challenge!
Keep up the great work, and let me know when you have more!!!
But NO hidden objects, PLEASE!!!
Thanks loads!!

Edited on 09/07/2011 at 8:04:51 PM PST

[Post New]by staciemo56 on Sep 18, 11 3:27 PM
Don't know how to post anything in here but wanted to say that this game cannot be played. It can't even be started. Players are supposed to have keys automatically apparently. My game didn't come with the keys. I wasted a game credit over this.

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Oct 13, 11 8:24 PM
staciemo56 wrote:Don't know how to post anything in here but wanted to say that this game cannot be played. It can't even be started. Players are supposed to have keys automatically apparently. My game didn't come with the keys. I wasted a game credit over this.

In opening scene, Did you search in the car and the car glove box?

[Post New]by dreamin7 on Dec 16, 11 5:22 PM
I recently bought this game and cannot get the lamp to light after I click on the middle stone it says the lantern is lit.... when I go back to zen it isn't lit? Could someone plz tell me if I am doing something wrong? I picked up the entire wedding suite and did all it said in there... I've restarted the game 3 x's and can't seem to get it lit so I can't go any further? Thanks

[Post New]by bella_45 on Sep 2, 12 12:24 PM
I have the handle to the shovel and the rope, but I cannot find the base of the shovel that is buried in the sand at the shipwreck, anyone who can help me? Thank you!

[Post New]by Andreasaurus on Apr 3, 13 6:07 PM
I'm trouble using the sickle on the wood to get the pestle (5th ghost). Both are in my inventory, but separated by too many plants to see them on the same screen at the same time. Does anyone know a work around for this?

[Post New]by bettyjeancampos on Nov 21, 13 11:15 PM
dreamin7 wrote:I recently bought this game and cannot get the lamp to light after I click on the middle stone it says the lantern is lit.... when I go back to zen it isn't lit? Could someone plz tell me if I am doing something wrong? I picked up the entire wedding suite and did all it said in there... I've restarted the game 3 x's and can't seem to get it lit so I can't go any further? Thanks

[Post New]by rubysscar on Feb 23, 14 10:23 PM
I can't build the statue I only got the base in place but the other 7 pieces won't assemble on the base and I can't light it either please help.

Go to: