Abe59
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Access to games.

[Post New]by Abe59 on Aug 24, 11 9:25 AM
Hi,
I'm new to this forum thing. What I want to know is why I don't have access to all of BFGs. games? For ex. "Sherlock Holmes vs. Arsene Lupin". I heard about this game on another Holmes forum, so I entered it in BFGs search. It comes up, but I only have the option to watch a video. No " try" or "buy" option. Even on this forum page I click on "Try this game", it goes to the same page, no "try" or "buy" option. I've found this to be true of other games I've heard about and wanted to play. Am I missing something.

Abe 59. Yes, I know stupid name. Stuck with it now.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Access to games.

[Post New]by mcurty on Aug 24, 11 9:57 AM
Abe59 wrote:Hi,
I'm new to this forum thing. What I want to know is why I don't have access to all of BFGs. games? For ex. "Sherlock Holmes vs. Arsene Lupin". I heard about this game on another Holmes forum, so I entered it in BFGs search. It comes up, but I only have the option to watch a video. No " try" or "buy" option. Even on this forum page I click on "Try this game", it goes to the same page, no "try" or "buy" option. I've found this to be true of other games I've heard about and wanted to play. Am I missing something.

Abe 59. Yes, I know stupid name. Stuck with it now.

Hi Abe,
Welcome to the Forums!
I don't know anything specific to this game, sorry. However, it appears that several Large File games have been removed from the purchase files. Dracula Origin and Dracula the Path of the Dragon are 2 that I am aware of at this time. I don't know what has happened.

You can contact Customer Support to ask them about purchasing this game. They will have the "official" answer for you. Just use the to the right under "We're Here to Help!" or if you are a Game Club member on your account page should be a link to Live Chat.

Sorry to see the list of pure adventure games decrease since I am always looking for another "real" adventure to play.

Go to: