Glitches and Strategy Guide is wrong

[Post New]by SurrealBabe on Aug 24, 11 10:32 AM
I've started this game over once, having run into trouble with the lighter ****. At least that was early in the game. Now I am almost finished and cannot go back and get the battery. Also, the strategy guide describes approaching the lighthouse, using the nitrogen on the "device" and removing the battery. Would love to do that but cannot find the "device" and no magnifying glass shows up anywhere along the way. Will not replay this game just to finish and get bonus game. Waste of money.

Re:Glitches and Strategy Guide is wrong

[Post New]by Joniworx on Aug 28, 11 7:36 PM
I had trouble there, too - but as you approach the lighthouse, you can go off to the left to get to the place where you made the statue below glow red. That's where you need to get the battery from. Hope this helps.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

Re:Glitches and Strategy Guide is wrong

[Post New]by kat1117 on Aug 30, 11 12:13 PM
Joniworx wrote:I had trouble there, too - but as you approach the lighthouse, you can go off to the left to get to the place where you made the statue below glow red. That's where you need to get the battery from. Hope this helps.

Thank you, thank you, thankyou! I nearly ditched finishing this game because I was missing the battery. I thought there was a glitch in game play.
Your post saved my game. Welcome to the pond Joniworx

Go to: