maxsunny
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

no fish reasearch enviorment

[Post New]by maxsunny on Aug 24, 11 4:25 PM
I dont have fish reasearch enviorment and I have those fragil hybrids and I bread fragil hybrids with my magic fish and my babys and fragil fish die ): help I ment I dont have enough money I got enough and I have a new problem my research is loaded my baby fish die its because there health DX

Edited on 09/05/2011 at 7:55:58 AM PST

peanutfish
Manatee
Manatee
3,948 Posts

Re:no fish reasearch enviorment

[Post New]by peanutfish on Sep 4, 11 8:30 PM
You will have to go into the "Supplies" and buy the upgrades on the tanks.

[Post New]by leniere309 on Jan 30, 13 6:30 AM
Hi,
for awhile don't breed any fish other than the magic breeds that you have, start selling them low about $40 or $50 to begin as you increase your tanks viability you can increase the prices of your fish.

While I have been playing the main game I have had another game running using another nickname, in this one I got rid of all the fish except the greenfin spotanus and only bred that one, as I said above start with a low price and build up, when you get your tank to it's optimum you can sell the fish at $130.

You start out with 2 greenfin spotanus when the first baych reach adulthood keep 4 and sell the rest, next batch keep 6 and sell the rest until you can keep 12 sell the remainder, put 3 fish in each tank including the sale tank and use all 3 for breeding,
only spend for up grades and medicine, I did this for 2 and a half days and reached $10,000 by this time my tank was fully optimized and that is when I bought other fish.

If you don't want to try it on your main game the open up another one in the players list and see what happens.

Cheers.

vickipansy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by vickipansy on Sep 10, 14 6:37 PM
What player list are you referring to? My options menu doesn't include that. I like the idea. I keep overloading my tanks which makes my fish sick all the time and most of my babies die. I have had numerous guppies die before they reach adulthood. I had a pair of what looked like black box fish but they died before I could learn what combination of fish they came from. I like experimenting, mixing species. I have three species of double-fins right now.

Thanks for any help regarding two identities.

Go to: