bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Aug 27, 11 4:03 AM
Hi just tries the deno it's brill I was even able to do the games without skiping them usually I have to but I was able to do the puzzels myself Very easy to find all the pieces and the help from the little fire Dragon is great too

Well done BF

Ria

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Aug 28, 11 12:39 AM
An ok game but no bonus play which is the whole point of buying the collector's edition as far as I'm concerned. I tried the epilogue but it just took me back to the final chapter for some reason. Do I have to play all that again to access the bonus game or is it just a repeat of the homecoming scene? I don't know if I can be bothered, it wasn't that wonderful, the puzzles were dull and repetitive and the music irritatingly vapid. There was no real challenge so if that's what you're looking for don't buy it or wait for the non-collector's edition. I felt a bit cheated.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 28, 11 12:52 AM
Hi oldbag60! (i feel awkward calling you that! )

The main game is from Chapters 1 to 4.

After the end of Chapter 4, the game goes directly to the Epilogue, which is the bonus gameplay.

Hope that clears things up!

martyn18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by martyn18 on Aug 29, 11 11:30 AM
Am I being thick!! can't place the blue crystal in the light in the wise ones hut. Driving me scatty.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Aug 29, 11 11:40 AM
Thanks dvdiva for the explanation of the Epilogue bonus chapter. Mercy Me, but I was confused. I ended up playing the last chapter (epilogue) twice thinking sooner or later she'd find and meet her people, and then wondered what happened????

[Post New]by donamm on Aug 30, 11 7:55 AM
Hi,

I thoroughly enjoyed the Awakening series thus far. I'm hoping that there will be another since there were some references to the "master" and princess sophia hasn't actually been reunited with her parents yet. There looks like there is some room for some drama in the Kingdom of the Humans yet to come. Again, I can only hope.

Thank you for an enjoyable gaming experience!

[Post New]by alpacafarmette on Aug 30, 11 8:42 AM
The game advertises an integrated strategy guide... where is that?

granraven3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by granraven3 on Aug 30, 11 3:35 PM
interactive strategy guide is on the lower left of the game window. It was very useful.

[Post New]by shirley6_1 on Aug 30, 11 7:10 PM
I cant get past the shaveingof the tree.Keeps going on but no success .What am I doing wrong

martyn18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by martyn18 on Aug 31, 11 1:52 AM
Strategy guide is good, but I am stilll stuck trying to place the blue crystal in the moonlight.

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Aug 31, 11 3:04 AM
dvdiva wrote:Hi oldbag60! (i feel awkward calling you that! )

The main game is from Chapters 1 to 4.

After the end of Chapter 4, the game goes directly to the Epilogue, which is the bonus gameplay.

Hope that clears things up!

Thanks dvdiva, don't feel awkward I really am an old bag. Thanks for the help, it did clear things up.

Edited on 08/31/2011 at 3:06:13 AM PST

[Post New]by apryls81 on Sep 2, 11 5:19 PM
Is it only Collectors Edition availablity or is there a NON collectors edition? I love Awakening games but would rather save the extra money.

[Post New]by momcaso on Sep 2, 11 6:12 PM
Help I am stuck! I am supposed to get my dragon to light the fire in the stove, after the hidden object game, to find the missing sun, but the dragon is not there on his pedestal, he has disappeared! what to do now???

[Post New]by momcaso on Sep 2, 11 6:14 PM
OH! also, i am supposed to put the blue crystal in the hole in the puzzle, found the blue crystal but it has vanished from the bottom of my screen where it was...

[Post New]by Goatshed on Sep 4, 11 7:36 AM
I'm stuck on trying to dig up the treasure and fill the sack to take it to the fountain. The spade won't go into the hole more than once. Also at one point the rope at the gorge disappeared, but I got that back eventually.

livvylox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by livvylox on Sep 6, 11 8:29 AM
Hi

I love the Awakening games and have bought TGK I'm having difficulty on the game which is like 2 roulette wheels. With no walkthrough and no hints except how to turn the wheels I'm stuck. Any help appreciated :o)

livvylox

[Post New]by johnmac55 on Sep 6, 11 9:13 PM
why will my broom not sweep the floor in the train station? I looked at the quide and I have all the necessary eqipment , but the broom dosent work

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Sep 11, 11 12:35 PM
Good game

[Post New]by nilani14a on Sep 13, 11 5:22 PM
Is there any chance that this game to be available on Ipod/Iphone ??? i love the first and the second... now i want to play on my ipod the third ... but it dint show that its available on Ipod... Can you please make it available??? i love this game... after the game was over i started to play it again.. its soo addicting ...

Go to: