Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

no full screen

[Post New]by Bee921 on Aug 25, 11 1:07 PM
I just got this game. Played demo, no full screen). Bought the full version thinking it had something to do with the demo, but still every time I check full screen in options, the game flickers thens quits to desktop. Is there any way I can force full screen?

Edited on 08/25/2011 at 1:08:16 PM PST

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:no full screen

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 25, 11 1:17 PM
that happened to me once. what I happened to see in the upper left corner and option to change game from window to full screen. check that out all around the window.

also check out how websites are viewed in; display which would be under computer on the start up. It might be screen resolution.

Edited on 08/25/2011 at 1:19:01 PM PST

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Aug 25, 11 1:35 PM
Well, I changed my screen resolution to 1600 x 1200 and that did the trick! You could try which resolution does that for you. Just rightclick on your screen and choose 'screenresolution'. Success!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 25, 11 2:07 PM
Hi Bee921,

If the troubleshooting steps from our Help pages don't solve the issue, please contact Tech Support, and one of our reps would be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this game forum dedicated to technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up to keep things tidy, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE if you haven't already.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: