the maze

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Aug 25, 11 10:21 PM
ok ran into a different problem how do you get thru the maze i have followed instructions about 4 different times is all i get is uh oh i must have made a mistake.ty all vm

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:the maze

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 25, 11 11:11 PM
Is this the mushroom hedge maze? Or the wine cellar maze?

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 26, 11 6:39 AM
Maze? I just bought the game and find now there is a maze? I haven't reached it yet. If it has twisty little passages all alike, I will be in serious trouble.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 26, 11 7:12 AM
Yes there is a maze (actually, 2 of them!) but they are not too complicated - they take around 5 moves from start to finish.

But in case you get stuck - there is always the strategy guide!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 27, 11 4:50 PM
dvdiva wrote:Yes there is a maze (actually, 2 of them!) but they are not too complicated - they take around 5 moves from start to finish.

But in case you get stuck - there is always the strategy guide!

Yes, it was easy. Whew! You see, I've been playing games since the early 80s so when I see the word "maze," I sometimes develop a tic.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 27, 11 5:05 PM
LOL jennsmom! Did you ever play Myst? The wooden walkways in Channelwood comes to mind - and that underground rocketship maze in the Selenetic Age that takes you back to the island. Gah!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 28, 11 4:30 AM
dvdiva wrote:LOL jennsmom! Did you ever play Myst? The wooden walkways in Channelwood comes to mind - and that underground rocketship maze in the Selenetic Age that takes you back to the island. Gah!

I was thinking more of Colossal Cave back in the Dark Ages of text, but yes. Oh...those wooden walkways...and back in the day, there weren't any handy dandy walkthroughs. But, in this beautiful game, the mazes are very easy, and no tics.

[Post New]by chertseyrob on Sep 5, 11 9:36 AM
Am stuck in the maze in the cellar of the tavern, I went forward and got green flames, went forward again and got blue, so went back, tried going left and right, but just get the blue flames, meaning I'm lost!
Can anyone help, love the game apart from this section.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 5, 11 9:44 AM
chertseyrob wrote:Am stuck in the maze in the cellar of the tavern, I went forward and got green flames, went forward again and got blue, so went back, tried going left and right, but just get the blue flames, meaning I'm lost!
Can anyone help, love the game apart from this section.

Yellow flame, go forward. Green flame, turn right. Red flame, turn left.

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Sep 5, 11 3:05 PM
Tank you once again. This little fishie was swimming in circles and getting no where.

[Post New]by lmgrimmett on Apr 1, 13 6:51 PM
I am stuck in the hedge maze. I have checked my journal and the Maze direction is in my journal. Also I have listened to the Singing Shrooms twice before entering the maze. Plus I have entered and reentered the maze three times to no avail. Please help me.

Go to: