bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 26, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale forum

[Post New]by happy_pepsi on Aug 26, 11 12:21 AM
I am soooo stuck! Have entered theatre, can't go any further than room with musical instruments, can't go through room with lion head and can't go thru basement door either. Inventory includes rust remover which doesn't work on either door, not sure what to do next. Any ideas would be great!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Aug 26, 11 5:34 AM
happy_pepsi wrote:I am soooo stuck! Have entered theatre, can't go any further than room with musical instruments, can't go through room with lion head and can't go thru basement door either. Inventory includes rust remover which doesn't work on either door, not sure what to do next. Any ideas would be great!

Go to the purchase page and click on "check out the Blog Walk through". You'll be taken to the next page which will only show you a date. Look on the right ride of that page and look under "recent posts". The Walk through for this game should be listed there on top. When you click on that it will take you to the Walk through.

[Post New]by happy_pepsi on Aug 26, 11 10:40 PM
Thanx so muchly for that Michal! Its a great game. Happy gaming everyone XXX

I am so stuck.

[Post New]by carolspooky on Aug 29, 11 3:37 PM
I've been cruising through this game using the walk through when needed. Now I'm @ the ticket taker that requires the moon & the sun to be placed in the round holes underneath the pic' of the sun & the moon. I'm ready to go but it won't take the moon or the sun. I've been through the wallk through about 10 x's.What to do.?

[Post New]by awsumpawsum on Sep 5, 11 12:43 PM
Can anyone help me. I am told to use the screwdriver to unscrew the vent but I have no screwdriver. I checked the walk through and can't seem to find it anywhere. Stuck until I find it. Frustrated! Liked the game until know.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 5, 11 2:08 PM
Hi awsumpawsum,

Once you're at the walkthrough (you can click on this link to go there directly), use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "screwdriver" to jump straight to the section of the game that you'll find this at.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by avamarie123 on May 29, 12 6:14 AM
When I in the lobby and when I go up the left staircase to the Office Hallway, it leads me to an advertisement for the game (with a button "skip" in the upper right hand corner) but doesn't actually let me into the office?

Go to: