ink blot item is for... Without the blue crystal, I cannot make
the glitter dust!

BarbLeigh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Blue Crystal in Wise Man's Hut

[Post New]by BarbLeigh on Aug 26, 11 8:58 AM
Not only can I not move the crystal to the holder, I can't leave the hut either. If I try to back out, it just goes back to the hidden object scene with nothing left to find!!!!!

4Cats4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by 4Cats4 on Aug 27, 11 12:02 PM
Same problem as Sno...I found the blue crystal but it remains on the 'to be found' list and I can't move it to the stand. Changed the light to Moon, got 2 other cystals, just can't get the blue one to move. Would hate to have to start all over again.

kcrosley2
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by kcrosley2 on Aug 28, 11 8:56 AM
i am in wise owls hut and i cann't find blue crystal please help tym

kcrosley2
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by kcrosley2 on Aug 28, 11 11:32 AM
4cats did you ever find crystal still cann't find won't move ty

[Post New]by angelfether0281 on Aug 28, 11 7:48 PM
Hey all!

Which blue crystal is this? I've found there's a blue 'glitterstone' and a blue 'moongleam' crystal. It sounds like both crystals are being described here. Maybe I could help figure this problem out? I've not had any problems with either one so far.

[Post New]by carlanix on Aug 30, 11 5:58 PM
I have the same problem. It's the blue moongleam crystal.
It landed down at the bottom and I can't drag it to the stand.

[Post New]by angelfether0281 on Aug 30, 11 9:03 PM
Hm... I'm not sure how the crystal did what you folks described, but I did manage to drag it into the moon-shaped shadow, but I couldn't pick it up until the image appeared in my hidden objects list.

Here's what I think is happening - there's actually a "darkened" crystal that needs to be dragged into the moon-shaped shadow. That crystal then turns into the light blue crystal you need to find to complete that hidden object scene.

If you haven't yet found and dragged a darkened crystal to the moon-shaped shadow, then that might solve your problem.

I hope this helps!

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Aug 31, 11 8:14 AM
thanks...I could barely make out the shadow of the crystal
but I dragged it to the one I had and lo and behold it
worked! Thanks

[Post New]by tonyjame on Aug 31, 11 11:09 PM

by Tonyjame

Same problem as Sno...I found the blue crystal but it remains on the 'to be found' list and I can't move it to the stand. Changed the light to Moon, got 2 other cystals, just can't get the blue one to move. Would hate to have to start all over again.

martyn18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by martyn18 on Sep 2, 11 10:34 AM
Hi Sno, where did you find the shadow. I've very little hair left!!

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Sep 7, 11 3:40 PM
For the love of God, please someone tell me where is it??? And when I find it, what do I do with it? I found it once, then it seemed to fall on the floor when I lit the fireplace and can't find it or a shadow anywhere.

Edited to add:

Took a breather, came back to this spot and found a shadow of the crystal actually in the **** list at the bottom. Put in on the stand, and voila! I'm moving on...

Edited on 09/07/2011 at 3:58:16 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 7, 11 4:55 PM
It's on a shelf sort of transparent looking. You just pick it up and drag it to the diamond shape under what looks like a wind chime. Then rotate the shapes until the light is shining through the moon shape. The shadowy crystal will turn bright blue and you click on it and it will go into your inventory.

[Post New]by Clementyne on Sep 10, 11 1:23 AM
I am having the same problem as the rest of you. The blue crystal is down in the to be found list and can not be moved to the stand. Help, I am like the rest of you, I don't want to start all over again.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 10, 11 5:33 AM
The one in the to be found list is a picture showing what needs to be picked up from the scene. You are not expected to move it. The one in the scene is on a shelf. It can be picked up and dropped anywhere in the scene. Perhaps you have accidentally picked it up and dropped it.

[Post New]by Clementyne on Sep 20, 11 1:57 AM
When I found the blue crystal outline, I clicked on it and it went down in the to be found list on the bottom. There is no longer a blue crystal outline in the picture. How do I recover it from the bottom so I can put it in the light. Am I going to have to start this game all over? I sure hope not.........Please Help!!!!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Sep 22, 11 4:34 PM
You may have accidentally backed out of the hidden object scene. If so, the crystal will not be visible anymore.

To re-enter the hidden object scene, just click on the Wise Man.

Go to: