Sadsid
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

violin shop door puzzle

[Post New]by Sadsid on Aug 26, 11 10:57 AM
How do you place the 4th tuning peg or what do you do to get the door open....please help I have already had to buy a hat and wig because I am soooo frustrated that I pulled out all my hair

Sadsid
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:violin shop door puzzle

[Post New]by Sadsid on Aug 26, 11 12:38 PM
I am replying to myself...no more need for the wig or hat..I can now grow my hair again,, It may take awhile but it does work...happy gaming fishies

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Aug 28, 11 1:48 PM
I'm stuck and there is no skip for this puzzle.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 28, 11 3:01 PM
glb613 wrote:I'm stuck and there is no skip for this puzzle.
How are you stuck? Did you get the missing fourth tuning peg from the hog above and to the left of the door?

[Post New]by irda123 on Sep 26, 11 4:44 AM
I can't get the 4th turning peg onto the violin. Please help

LAKL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by LAKL on Sep 30, 11 11:11 AM
I too, can not get the 4th peg to be accepted and therefore solve the puzzle and continue the game. Anyone know how to get this work? Great game I would hate not to be able not to finish it.

LAKL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by LAKL on Sep 30, 11 11:15 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
glb613 wrote:I'm stuck and there is no skip for this puzzle.
How are you stuck? Did you get the missing fourth tuning peg from the hog above and to the left of the door?

What hog? I found my tuning peg the hidden object in the hot air balloon. Does anyone know to get this to work? No matter here I click one the violin it will not take the peg. Any help will be appreciated.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 30, 11 11:18 AM
You found the hog (hidden object game) I was talking about.
With the peg in hand, try clicking the cursor tip where you'd expect it to go.

[Post New]by OldIrishfish on Jan 15, 14 1:35 PM
Ok, now I'm really mad - I've been clicking away with the violin tuner found in the hog along with the knife. Clicking away for the last 1/2 hour and I'm with the gal with the hat and the wig - If you're going to pretest these games - at least play them to the end to see what works and what doesn't and fix the game before turning it loose on the rest of us. I buy quite a lot of games and this really irritates me. Obviously, I'm not alone having this trouble. Is there a solution or is it "oh well - that's the way it goes."

[Post New]by pghkat on May 1, 14 11:27 AM
okay I thought I had hit a brick wall but as was posted earlier .. once you have the peg zoom on the violin then place the peg very near to where it should go but just off the violin & it will activate the game

Edited on 05/01/2014 at 11:41:45 AM PST

Go to: