Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Level 59

[Post New]by Csustar on Aug 26, 11 2:13 PM
I cannot get anywhere close to gold and barely get it done at all. Has anyone accomplished this?

noyb
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Level 59

[Post New]by noyb on Feb 12, 12 12:53 AM
Yes, I got it without any problem. Concentrate on the improved products - like the gold bowl, the sushi, and the cherry sundae - they're about 400 each, I think. Get Bob going right away on getting gold. I clicked on all his sheds and twice on the gold mine, because I kept losing track of when he was going to be done - and it's critical to keep everyone moving all the time. Once you get a few gold harvested, make sure he gets enough coal to process it.

Use all your areas - grandpa gets fish for sushi and berries for the sundae especially. Grow rice right away for sushi. I just moved fast and used the speedup when there was a lot of racing around. Try to group your tasks - like get anna to do all her planting at once. If you got gold on the other levels - you should be able to do it - I didn't vary my strategy much from the rest of the game, just went a bit faster. If I had to skip harvesting an animal, I skipped the camel because the milking takes so long. I tried to hit the special customers, but I didn't worry if I missed them. I know that's not too specific... sorry... hope it helps a bit.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jan 6, 14 8:38 AM
Here's a short list of prices:

Cherry Sundae - $525
Sushi Roll - $400
Carpet/Rug - $475
Quail Eggs - $200
Lemons - $200
Camel Milk - $200

I'll try and add to the list later. These are just off the top of my head as I'm currently playing that level. I haven't gotten the gold star yet, but I think if I make more of the sundaes, I'll probably be able to.

Edited on 01/06/2014 at 8:57:45 PM PST

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jan 6, 14 7:14 PM
Yak Wool - $300
Gold Nugget - $350
Cherries - $240
Paw Paw Fruit (Looks like Papaya.) - $220
Tea - $105
Rice - $90
Antelope Milk - $250
Yak Milk - $200
Peacock Feathers - $175
Radishes - $120
Fish/Carp - $275

Llama Wool - $300 (You get more money for the Yak and Llama wool if you don't process it into the rug. If I recall correctly, the rug is $475 and it's $600 for the two bags of wool you use to make it.)

The Gold Jewelery is the same price as the Gold Nugget ($350).

I finally got the gold star in casual mode. Arcade mode is going to be rough. I enjoy replaying that level, though.

I'll edit this post if necessary.

Edited on 01/06/2014 at 8:53:51 PM PST

Go to: