[Post New]by saclark57 on Aug 26, 11 5:59 PM
Can't get to Calcutta.

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:What is the new way to Calcutta?

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Aug 31, 11 3:17 PM
This is where I am also stuck. It looks like there is an elephant in the background but I can't get to it. I am going nuts as it shouldn't be this difficult.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 31, 11 3:44 PM
Hi fishies!

Hopefully this tip that I found in another thread will help:

CalifDreaming wrote:Did you find the elephant near the tree? It is in the background around leftcenter. If I remember correctly, the ears, head, & trunk moves.
I hope this helps. If you haven't paid for the elephant & found food for it, you haven't found the elephant.
Good luck.

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword or two like "Chapter 4" or "Calcutta" and then all of the posts in that forum containing those words will appear.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 08/31/2011 at 3:45:48 PM PST

suzyoz
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by suzyoz on Sep 1, 11 1:10 PM
you have to pay for elephant (there is a wallet in your inventory), then you have to find food fo him.

[Post New]by SitiCurry on Sep 5, 11 12:48 PM
I found the elephant, paid for the elephant and collected all the bananas; now I am at a place where there are 2 direction arrows; 1 off to the right and 1 off to the left. Not able to go anywhere. I've clicked on the elephant and everything else. What am I doing wrong???

nordion
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by nordion on Sep 7, 11 3:23 PM
Got it-----focus on the map when you make your left & right choices and continue moving the red dot.

[Post New]by SitiCurry on Sep 8, 11 3:33 PM
Nordion, thanks for your reply, but I am wondering if there isn't something hung up in the game. If I go to the left it takes me back to the original scene. If I go off to the right I see the red dot on the map move down, but no matter where I click it does nothing. I can hear the elephant make noises, but that's it. Any suggestions? It's as if the game is "hung up". Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by GRACE123456 on Sep 22, 11 12:49 PM
I figured it out. OK, the elephant is at the bottom of the screen, there should be a map on the right side of the elephant., also you will see an arrow on the right side just above, click the arrow then the red dot on the map,and move the red dot on the path to Calcutta, keep doing this til you get to Calcutta on the map, a new screen will open up, your in Calcutta

Go to: