bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Secrets of Arcelia Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 27, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Secrets of Arcelia Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Secrets of Arcelia Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Secrets of Arcelia Island forum

[Post New]by chaz64 on Aug 28, 11 10:56 AM
Ok, I really love this game, however, I cannot find the lion head to place in the middle of the swords, any help would be greatly appreciated

[Post New]by chaz64 on Aug 28, 11 11:36 AM
Found it!

[Post New]by kellbell8288 on Aug 28, 11 5:15 PM
The resoolution for my game was a little messed up, so the game wasn't able to fill the full screen and I had to play without it in the full screen version. Let the eye squinting headaches begin.

LCART
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Welcome to The Secrets of Arcelia Island forum

[Post New]by LCART on Aug 29, 11 11:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Secrets of Arcelia Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Secrets of Arcelia Island players. I can't get the canteen to fill with water at the well the second time. Help!!

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by sassy225 on Sep 6, 11 7:32 AM
I cannot find the second rune. please help me the hints doesnt
help I must have missed something

[Post New]by Zelda66 on Sep 8, 11 6:25 AM
I'm stuck at the well trying to unstuck it somehow. I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful.

[Post New]by Zelda66 on Sep 8, 11 9:11 AM
well crap this time the link worked. thank you I was soooo lost.

[Post New]by olegray123 on Sep 8, 11 2:56 PM
I am having trouble getting the canteen to fill the second time also. please help thanks from olegray123.

wmf26
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wmf26 on Sep 15, 11 5:13 PM
I can't find the bow. Can anyone tell me I can find it. Thank you

[Post New]by midnightangel29 on Sep 18, 11 10:20 AM
i can not play any of the puzzles when i click on them it just pauses for a bit is there a bug in this game bigfish used to be soo good now since the takeover all we get is problems

mswil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mswil on Sep 19, 11 10:21 AM
i purchased this game i like the game but it wont play. It starts and stops it gets a white screen then cuts off.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 19, 11 1:02 PM
Hello everyone,

For those of you having troubles advancing in the game, I would highly recommend taking a look at the walkthrough (you can click on this link). It provides a great step-by-step guide through the game!

midnightangel29 and mswil, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps that you can try to see they help with the freeze/crash in the game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, I would highly recommend getting in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) for help with further issues you're seeing with the game. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by parv1614 on Sep 22, 11 12:27 AM
i'm underwater n not able to play the tile puzzle. i put the tile n when i click on it the music changes but the puzzle does not appear. plz help..

[Post New]by Tassie10 on Oct 6, 11 10:30 AM
Zelda66 wrote:I'm stuck at the well trying to unstuck it somehow. I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful.

[Post New]by truntepiin on Oct 14, 11 6:19 AM
Im stuck 3 places.
One underwater, where i should be placing the tile, but I I can't solve the puzzle because the music is chaning. And in the well Im stuck too, also because that the music is chaning, and in the village, where i put the stone bag in the pedestal, there is it the same with the music, what should I do.? Pleace help!!!

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

second time at the well.,...

[Post New]by Hatlady on Dec 22, 11 12:49 PM
I see others also stuck at the well trying to fill canteen 2nd time, have read the walkthru but there seems to be no answer how to get the canteen to fill 2nd time. HELP please and thanks, Happy Holidays
Hatlady

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 22, 11 3:19 PM
Hi Hatlady,

I took another look at the walkthrough, and here's what I was able to find. I hope it helps!

* Return to the Well and fill the CANTEEN from it then go to the Beach.

* Zoom into the lion head (U) on the left and fill it with the water from the CANTEEN.

* Go to the Temple and fill the CANTEEN, from the now full fountain, then return to the Beach.

* Zoom into the lion head (T) on the right and fill with water from the CANTEEN.

* Go through the gate once it is opened.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/22/2011 at 3:20:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Alnajjar on Feb 27, 12 10:22 AM
Can anyone help me please ??
I cant zoom in the lock of the well !!
i took a look at the walkthrough , the same as i did but it doesn't work
something else, when I go through the cave in the sea thrtr are no white piece to pick up the and place the GREEN TILE on the control panel.
and the last thing , when i put the stone's bag in the market i cant zoon in and solve a puzzle as you wrote in the walkthrough
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

[Post New]by Alnajjar on Feb 27, 12 2:40 PM
Okay it was a bug
i uninstalled and installed the game again and everything is ok
thank you

Go to: