Namirs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Need help on Curse of the Nightingale

[Post New]by Namirs on Aug 27, 11 8:51 PM
Short of restarting game again just incase I have missed something I could use some help. In the "Destruction Acrobatics stage" I can't find the item to put in Door slot to open door. I would greatly appreciate the help. Can't go any further in game. Walkthrough doesn't explain where to find it.

Thanks,Namirs

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

Re:Need help on Curse of the Nightingale

[Post New]by tayers81 on Aug 27, 11 8:59 PM
Hi Namirs and Welcome to the Pond!

Are you talking about needing to find the red ticket in order to get into the Acrobat room?

praireraven
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,707 Posts

[Post New]by praireraven on Aug 29, 11 1:51 PM
there is a handle that goes in a door, but you get that by playing a object game'.
you know the games where you find things and they are put together.
well it is one of those game.

good luck! i hope this helps

CirceMoon
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by CirceMoon on Aug 29, 11 4:28 PM
Namirs, if you don't find an answer here, you might have better luck posting this in the specific forum for this game (under the Game Forums thread). I've only just started the game, so unfortunately, I can't offer any help other than that!

Circe

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 30, 11 2:44 AM
Hi Namirs,

Welcome to the pond!

As praireraven mentioned, you need to acquire the door switch from the hidden object scene that activates when you observe the masks above the stage entrance.

For more information, be sure to check out the Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Walkthrough

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “door” and all of the posts about “door” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 08/30/2011 at 3:44:54 AM PST

Namirs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Namirs on Aug 30, 11 12:13 PM
Just wanted to say "Thanks to all who replyed to my post for help. Just found this forum, still not quite sure how everything works but going to pay closer attention to the Forum thing. I did get help in a PM so got to play game yesterday. Nightingale is a challenge still but I'm learning :-). Took advantage of Sale on Collection games the "Big Fish" games are great but you do really get CAUGHT with the hook LOL. Thanks again and have a great day!

Namirs

Go to: