bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 11 2:42 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

mmjoy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by mmjoy on Sep 9, 11 4:40 PM
I am stuck in the dragon realm with the mage and his trunk. The game has a stratagy guide but the solution in the guide does not work. This is not the first time this has happened with big fish games and I'm very frustrated. Can some one please help me!!!!

mmjoy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by mmjoy on Sep 9, 11 4:40 PM
I am stuck in the dragon realm with the mage and his trunk. The game has a stratagy guide but the solution in the guide does not work. This is not the first time this has happened with big fish games and I'm very frustrated. Can some one please help me!!!!

Go to: