SG?

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

SG?

[Post New]by mamajay on Aug 28, 11 4:12 AM
HI All,

I'm probably having a Duh! moment (or will, shortly, lol), but can someone point me in the right direction of the Strategy Guide? I know the game is quite easy to play, I just want to have a look at it

Jen

Re:SG?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 28, 11 4:27 AM
It's on the right bottom.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Aug 28, 11 4:50 AM
I have Hint and Map. Does that mean the Hints is the SG?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 28, 11 5:40 AM
It's next to the map.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Aug 28, 11 5:55 AM
Thanks for your help Dobbiemijnboeke

I went and had a look at the pictures on the Try It page, and I can see the SG there, but unfortunately, it isn't showing up in my game

I feel a little but Duh! now, as I had already played the game once after buying it from the Devs. but because I didn't really need to use it, I never thought to check it was there!

I have now emailed the Devs' and ahem , 'enquired' as to why it isn't there. Hopefully, they won't take too long to answer

Jen

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 28, 11 6:10 AM
When I go back to the game, I did't buy the game, but I could see the SG. Strange that you could not see it.

I bought now the game and hope that I can see the SG. LOL

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Aug 28, 11 8:18 AM
I could see it all the tiime even in my trial

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Aug 28, 11 1:41 PM
No SG in my trial either. I'm kinda wondering not only where it is but also how long the game is. I usually look at the chapters and such even if I don't access it.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 28, 11 2:43 PM
mamajay wrote:Thanks for your help Dobbiemijnboeke

I went and had a look at the pictures on the Try It page, and I can see the SG there, but unfortunately, it isn't showing up in my game

I feel a little but Duh! now, as I had already played the game once after buying it from the Devs. but because I didn't really need to use it, I never thought to check it was there!

I have now emailed the Devs' and ahem , 'enquired' as to why it isn't there. Hopefully, they won't take too long to answer

Jen

Hey mamajay,

As far as I know, anyone who bought the game directly from the developer did not get an integrated guide with it,. We made a guide for the version sold here at Big Fish, that's why you don't have access it to it in your game.

The developer may have added it after the fact but that part I am not sure of.

Hope this helps.

MargieB

lssubabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lssubabe on Aug 29, 11 7:31 PM
Okay that explains why I don't have an SG. Thanks

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Aug 30, 11 3:52 PM
I think the must be eating my posts Twice now I have posted, they looked like they posted okay, but when I come back they aren't there

Oh well, Take Three - I hope!

I just wanted to let you all know that the Dev's got back to me, and agreed with my suggestion of uninstalling and reinstalling to get the SG to show up. I did, and it did It works well, and seems to keep up with where I am - I have used it a few times just to see what it says, lol.

Jen

Go to: