Easter Egg Start-New Question

[Post New]by Drachenfuer on Jan 4, 09 6:38 PM
Can't seem to find this answer and I am getting frustrated.

I got the rabbit, got the task started. Got two keys. The one I am missing is the one with the fish. I found the crate but cannot get my rabbit or hero to retrieve it. Got both of them into the water where the crate for the key is, but neither want to seem to pick it up. Please help!

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:Easter Egg Start-New Question

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jan 4, 09 10:39 PM
If I remember correctly you have to blow it up to get it to open. If that doesn't work try banging your head on the keyboard for awhile, it's helped me out a few times!

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Jan 4, 09 11:28 PM
I couldn't touch the crate until one of my people had gone fishing in that pond and gotten rid of the fish that is swimming around the crate... didn't try dynamite, though... might have been faster.

bedheadkg
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by bedheadkg on Jan 5, 09 2:16 AM
I've got the one from the scarecrow and the one from the fish (I used dynamite as well) but I can't find the third one, where is it?
xx

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jan 5, 09 7:04 AM
For the 1st town with the rabbit you are given clues to find the keys. This treasure quest does not trigger the easter egg quest, which is in the 2nd town. The 1st key is the scarecrow, blow up the rocks above the pressure plate to open the gate, 2nd in the pond in the lower right fish until you can open the box, 3rd go to tree which is located at the bottom slightly left of 6 o'clock and blow up the box next to it. After you have your keys select your bunny and then right click on the treasure chest.
For the 2nd town the white bunny is part of the Perfect Gift quest. After you capture this bunny the Easter Egg quest is started. The treasure quest in the 2nd town is called Sunken Treasure.
sandlotgames game forum has tons of information about these and other quests. Be aware there are lots of spoilers, but It's a great place to check out if you are stuck.
I love the WW games! Been hooked a long time!
Have fun!

Go to: