lssubabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Dragon World Amulets

[Post New]by lssubabe on Aug 28, 11 3:30 PM
I am at to where I need to put the amulets at the altars and I am putting them in the right slot in the right order but it keeps saying it's wrong. I've even hinted and it tells me the same place. Does anyone know of an SG or how the heck to do this. Very nerve racking.

Thanks

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Dragon World Amulets

[Post New]by anubischick on Aug 28, 11 6:32 PM
Issubabe, there is a SG in the game next to the map on the left, not the hint button above.

lssubabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lssubabe on Aug 29, 11 6:01 PM
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I am not seeing one anywhere. I have looked in every nook and cranny in each realm I've been in. Can someone tell me where I am missing? Can someone give me a screen shot? I am not a stupid person, but I am about to tear my hair out because I'm looking left of the map under HINT, I've looked in the book.

I'm sorry to be blind, but I am a very intelligent individual and either I am blind or I have a bug. If someone can screen shot where the SG is, I would appreciate it.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Aug 29, 11 8:39 PM
You're not an idiot Issubabe, if you have a look at the screen shots on the try it page you'll be able to see the link for the SG. Sorry if it's still not there for you, but that's where it was for me.

Dragon World Amulets

[Post New]by Poldikater on Aug 30, 11 7:22 AM
Same problem here, Issubabe. Has nothing to do with intelligence- I learned that in certain versions of the game, there is no SG. Haven't one either.
I am also stuck with the same problem as you....

maybe we get further information soon.
BR

Edit:guess what: I just put the amulets in there randomly and the following worked for me: from left to right: earth/wind/fire/water
Give it a try!

BR

lssubabe wrote:I am at to where I need to put the amulets at the altars and I am putting them in the right slot in the right order but it keeps saying it's wrong. I've even hinted and it tells me the same place. Does anyone know of an SG or how the heck to do this. Very nerve racking.

Thanks

Edited on 08/30/2011 at 8:22:05 AM PST

Go to: