Greece Level 7

[Post New]by sadoge on Aug 29, 11 6:28 AM
Hello, I hope someone out there can help me.

I have mastered level 7 in Greece now several times. But for some reason it always tells me that I have not completed the level.

I get about 25 minutes. I am usually done in about 10. But I continue playing since it doesn't tell me that I am done.

I have noticed that the item in the top left corner however is never complete. Am I supposed to do something else except popping same items? Dragging or so?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Have a great day.

Re:Greece Level 7

[Post New]by InnamortaV on Aug 29, 14 8:16 PM
Hi there, I was stuck on this level forever but I finally figured it out. Every time you make a match of 4 or more the amulet in the lower left corner (I play on a kindle fire, your location may be different, the amulet looks like the Atlantis amulet you see between rounds) of you screen gets more power, once its full you tap it and it destroys a large number of items, this is how I was able to clear those 4 squares inthe upper corners, might be able to bomb as well, I didn't try that. Although it isn't obvious, those squares are played like any others in the game although you can't get them by just matching. Hope that helps

Go to: