bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystic Inn™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Mystic Inn™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystic Inn™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystic Inn™ forum

[Post New]by emmathedog on Jan 27, 09 8:47 PM
I am absolutely stuck on the level with all white wizards - been there for weeks now and can't even get close to the required 7500 - the best I have ever done is 6800 and that was only once - any ideas?

[Post New]by poonanae on Feb 26, 09 2:49 PM
The only thing I can really say, is to make sure you use a constant pattern. What I do is click on 2 tables to take orders, prepare the potions, then click on the bar to retrieve potions. While waiting for potions to land on the tray, make sure you're clicking on the tables that the potions go to. Then click on the next 2 tables waiting for you to take there order, then go over and use the podium to keep people waiting in line, happy. While you're at the podium, make sure you're preparing the potions waiting to be made. After your done turning tricks at the podium, go to the bar and again retrieve your potions and click on the tables waiting for them. The key to this is, always keeping the same pattern every time, and queing your next moves ahead of time. I hope I helped answer your question, and good luck with the game.

[Post New]by cambridge6768 on May 31, 09 6:43 PM
I have found that completing tasks in order helps boost score e.g. serving the first group you seat or the first group that puts their hand up (which is usually the first group you seat) and giving them their order makes them happier and more generous!

[Post New]by cambridge6768 on May 31, 09 6:47 PM
I have found that completing tasks in order helps boost score e.g. serving the first group you seat or the first group that puts their hand up (which is usually the first group you seat) and giving them their order makes them happier and more generous! Do this as well as what Poonanae suggests and you should get further. I am stuck on the level just after the speed potions so if anyone has any advise that would be appreciated!

Go to: